Mania's Patrol

Hours after leaving the others, Mania has managed to picked up a faint scent of Anti-Venom which she began tracking down, but halfway through her tracking the scent suddenly disappeared, so while standing on a rooftop she tried to pick up the she tried locating the scent again, but while doing so she suddenly heard a distant scream coming from the opposite way she's looking, she turns her head and looks towards that direction where the scream came from.

~Mania~

"Someone's in danger."

~Jiro~

"Yeah there is."

~Mania~

"Then let's go!"

As Mania said that she started bending her knees so she can leave up into the air, butts was soon stopped by Jiro.

~Jiro~

"Mania wait!"

Hearing jiro say that Mani stops what she's doing.

~Jiro~

"If we go towards that direction then then we probably won't find the scent again."

~Mania~

"That's true, but if we don't help this person and we can't call ourselves Heroes."

~Jiro~

"(Sigh) you're right, come on let's go!"

~Mania~

"You got it."

Manier than bends her knees and leaps high up into the air towards the direction where the screen came from.

~Alleyway~

As two girls were being backed up into a wall, two men armed with knives began approaching them.

~Mugger 1~

"Come on girls, just hand over everything you get and no one will get hurt."

~Mugger 2~

"If you don't someone will get hurt."

As the girls stood there with their backs against the wall, they began hoping for a Hero to show up to save them, but seeing the two mothers getting closer and closer to them they began losing hope, until they then Heard a voice.

~Mania~

"Hey!"

The two muggers turn around and sees Mania standing right behind them.

~Mugger 2~

"Who the hell are you?"

~Mania~

"Who me?, I'm the person who's going to kick both your asses if you don't put down your knives and run away."

From the two muggers hearing that they looked at one another and began laughing, as they then turn to face Mania.

~Mugger 1~

"Haha, you're going to wish you stayed home tonight little girl."

~Mania~

"Hey!, You stole my line."

~Mugger 2~

"Enough of this crap, let's killed this bitch!"

With one of the Muggers saying that they both began running over towards Mania with their knives pointed straight at her.

~Mania~

"Here they come."

As the muggers begin getting closer, two tendrils slowly begin coming out of Mania's wrist until eventually they reached the floor.

~Jiro~

"Ready?"

~Mania~

"Ready."

And with the blink of an eye, Mania rushed past the muggers without either of them noticing, but as soon as they realized Mania was no longer in front of them they stopped running and start looking around to see where she's going, while doing so they felt something tight around their waist, so they both look down to see some sort of black rope wrapped around them, as they begin to grab onto it they slowly began turning, while doing so they realized that it wasn't a rope but a tendril which they then saw saw it stretching out too Mania who is now in front of the girls.

~Mania~

"Let the fun begin."

Saying that she pulls the right tendril in her hand making one of the muggers fly straight towards her direction, as the mother was beginning to get close Mania pulled back her fist and launched it forward where she then punched the mugger directly in his face, launching him back to where he came from but slamming into some trash cans while hitting the ground, as the other mugger saw that, he grabbed hold of the tinsel and was attempting to cut it with his knife, but as he was desperately trying to cut it off, the knife wasn't even cutting a single inch off, soon enough he was been pulled towards the Mania and was then grabbed by his neck and lifted up into the air, from that happening he looked right at Mania and raise up his knife will you then begin plunging it straight towards her, butts before the tip of the blade could even get any closer she grabs hold of his wrist with her right hand and slightly squeezes his wrist enough to make him eventually open up his hand and drop, now that he was disarmed Mania pulled him closer and looked directly into his eyes.

~Mania~

"You and your friends should have listened."

With Mania saying that to him, she strikes fear into him, from doing so she then turns her head around and looks over at the two girls.

~Mania~

"The two of you could leave now."

~Girl~

"R-really?"

~Mania~

"Yeah, now get gone I'm going to stay here and teach these boys a lesson."

Hearing that, the two girls quickly ran past Mania and begin making the way out of the alleyway, once they were gone meaning looked back at the mugger.

~Mania~

"Well now that they're gone, let's continue the fun."

~30 minutes later~

After 30 minutes have passed police officers soon arrived in front of the entrance to the alleyway standing there where the two girls that Mania saved, the cops go into the angry and begin going even deeper until eventually arriving at the end and didn't see anyone, so as they were beginning to turn around and head back, they suddenly heard groaning, so from hearing that they turn back around and began to look up where they then saw the two muggers tied up and hanging upside down, looking at them they can see they are completely covered in bruises.

~Rooftops~

As Mania was running and jumping on the rooftops she suddenly picked up Anti-Venom's scent again and begin tracking it down once more, without any interruptions this time.

~To be continued~