Brand New Challenge

As of next week came, the students of class 1A were preparing themselves for the sports festival, all of them but one which was Momo Yaoyorozu, she has not been to school for at least two days, which was strange since she always came to school early, but the students just speculated that she must have caught a cold during the weekend, so they continued their days and waited for her to come back, on the third day in the afternoon all the students of class 1A were gather together in the classroom talking about the sports festival which is just a few days from now, but they're talking was soon ended once Aizawa entered the room, making all the other students return to their desk and sit down, once they were silenced Aizawa held up a clipboard in front of him.

~Aizawa~

"All right for this period we'll be heading to the gymnasium so you can prepare yourself for the sports festival, after that you'll-"

Aizawa was then cut off once the door to the classroom slid open, everyone looked over to the doorway and were shocked see something unexpected.

~Momo~

"Hey peeps, I'm back."

Everyone was shocked to see Momo again but were even more shocked to see her appearance, her button up shirt was untucked into a skirt and the top part of her shirt where unbuttoned showing a bit of cleavage, her tie was even loosened, and she had her jacket wrapped around her waist.

~Aizawa~

"You're late and it's bold of you to show up to school dressed like that."

~Momo~

"Sorry teach, I guess you can say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

~Aizawa~

"Hm, whatever just go take your seat."

~Momo~

"Will do tech."

Momo walks over to the last roll of desks, once there she begins to walk towards her seat, but while approaching her desk she was beginning to walk past Deku's desk, and as she did so Deku and Venom suddenly felt a sense of danger, as Deku glanced up at Momo, she also glanced at him with a smile on her face, once she walked past him, the sense of danger suddenly went away, Momo restart desk and pulled up her chair where she then dropped her bag on to the ground and sat down on her chair where she then leaned back and kicked her feet up onto the desk, everyone in the classroom were in lost of words to see Momo looking and acted this way now.

~Aizawa~

"All right now that are absent is here now, I'll explain what we'll be doing on today's period from the beginning."

So Aizawa began explaining their schedule today from the beginning, once he finished all the students got up from their seats and headed and headed to the locker room to change into their, but on their way some of the girls went up to Momo to ask about her new appearance.

~Mina~

"Hey Yaoyorozu, what's up with a new look?"

~Momo~

"I figured someone might ask sooner or later, well let's just say I had a little change."

~Jiro~

"little?, More like you're a whole different person."

~Momo~

"Don't be ridiculous Jiro, I'm still the same Momo Yaoyorozu."

~Toru~

"Yeah but cooler."

~Momo~

"Hehe, I guess so."

As Momo chatted with those three, Deku was looking at her from a distance, I was curious about that strange sensation he felt once Momo walked past him.