A True Monster Is Made

As weeks passed the league of symbias were planning an attack upon Deku, Venom, and along with all of this other allies, but while they were all planning this in the other room, Dr. Kyudai Garaki was still experimenting on the small piece of Venom bye injecting different types of diseases and viruses into its container where it then anytime where it then had to fight against to survive, after doing this for so long now, the small piece of Venom soon grown immune to these diseases and viruses and even made its own antibodies which Dr. Kyudai Garaki found fascinating, so after this part of the experimenting was completed, he then moved on to the next experiment which was testing the symbiote weaknesses, so for starters he increased the temperature of the container to extreme heats similar to a bonfire, from this heat the small piece of Venom begin aching in pain as it squirmed around and desperately try to break through the glass to escape, but as the heat was beginning to get too much it then stopped what I was doing and was slowly beginning to die, but soon enough the doctor turned off the heat completely, making the small piece of Venom escape death.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Hmm, it seems that this tiny sample answers the five for 15 seconds, I'll increase the heat on the next attempt, but for now I'll let it rest and regain its strength again."

So after a few minutes later, the small piece of Venom regained its strength again, meaning Dr. Kyudai Garaki continued his experiment on it by making it experience extreme heats as he raises the temperature, after hours later the piece of Venom managed to adapt to the extreme heat.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Amazing, I exposed it to extreme heat enough to melt a human skin, but it managed to adapt, that is truly fascinating, and now that that's done it's time to move on to its next weakness which is by far the most fatal for it."

As Dr. Kyudai Garaki said that, he then moved over to his computer and pressed a button which then let out a sonic wave through the container through the container of the Peace of venom, which ached in pain and even squirmed as it stretched out everywhere, eventually after 4 seconds Dr. Kyudai Garaki turned off the sonic wave knowing that his little Lab rats could have died.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"I see that sound is its greatest weakness, well if it could adapt itself to extreme heat then I am certain it could also adapt to extreme sounds, so let us continue our little experiment shall we."

With that said, Dr. Kyudai Garaki continue his experiment upon the peace of Venom by increasing the Sonic wave even higher by each second, he continued this for hours and gave the small piece of Venom short breaks to regenerate itself enough to withstand another wave, eventually after 4 hours the piece of Venom remain still as the sonic wave continued, Dr. Kyudai Garaki notices this and leans closer to the glass, but as he did so the piece of Venom soon jumped and latched onto the glass making Dr. Kyudai Garaki jump back from being surprised, but after doing so he saw it beginning to move normally as the sonic wave continued reverberating throughout the container.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"It's adapted itself to the sound, meaning it now has no weaknesses."

Knowing this the doctor was very happy with himself.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Now that I have done it, I must move on to the most important part of my experience, which is to duplicate more of it by."

Saying this, Dr. Kyudai Garaki went off to get some tools to prepare for this part of the experiment, but from leaving he forgot to turn off the sound wave, doing so this sound shook the glass container very roughly has it then begin to make cracks, and throughout the many cracks of the container, the piece of venom began to slide right out with ease, after escaping its containment it fell to the ground and begin moving on the ground like a worm, but while it was moving it knew it wouldn't be able to survive long, so as it looked around it soon spotted a large Nomu inside of a container, it made his way towards the container and squeeze through a small vent attached to it where it then slid into a tube that made it enter the container and swim up to the Nomus foot where it than attached itself to it, but while it was bonding with the Nomu, Dr. Kyudai Garaki soon returned to The container where he then notice all the cracks, making him jump all of his tools on the ground as he rushes over to the computer to turn off the sonic wave, after turning off the sonic wave he made his way over to container and saw that it was empty.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Oh no."

Suddenly Dr. Kyudai Garaki then heard glass break nearby, so he grabbed the jar off of the counter and began making his way over to the direction he heard the glass break, once he arrived at the area he saw the container that held one of the larger Nomu inside now completely empty.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Where did the Nomu go"

Right after saying that something big landing right behind him, he slowly turned around began to look up we saw a monstrous face staring straight down at him, not from seeing that he was completely filled with fear as he then dropped the jar he held as he then began to back away slowly, but while doing so he quickly turned around and began running for his life.

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

I must warn Tomura and the others about this!"

As he ran the fastest he could, he will soon grabbed and pulled back where he was then grabbed by the neck and held up where he then was able to see monster's face which is black and white and with glowing orange eyes and a glowing mouth.

~???~

"Hello doctor."

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Please don't kill me."

~???~

"Kill you?, Why would I do that?, When I can just put you through the same pain that you put me through!"

~Dr. Kyudai Garaki~

"Please no."

~???~

"Sorry I don't hear your pleads, similar to the ones you didn't hear from me!"

From that, Dr. Kyudai Garaki then begin to experience all types of torture by the monster he has made.

~To be continued~