Going To Help

While all nine symbiotes were in a standoff with one another, the students of 1A were in class together working on some assignments, but while they were quietly working they kept thinking about the others and how they were doing at the moment, sometimes even glancing over at the empty desks wishing that they were back already.

~Aizawa~

"All right students pencils down."

Hearing that they all put their pencils down and began passing their paper up to the person in front of them, but in the middle of passing up their papers, Denki's phone suddenly goes off in his pocket which causes the others and Aizawa look over at him.

~Aizawa~

"kaminari, I told you if I heard that phone again then I'll be confiscating it."

~Denki~

"S-sorry Mr. Aizawa, I must have forgotten to put it on vibrate."

Denki quickly puts his hand into his pocket and takes out his phone, doing so he looks at the screen and finds out why it went off, seeing the reason his eyes widened as he as he stood up from his desk causing everyone in class to focus on him.

~Kirishima~

"Hey bro, you all right?"

~Denki~

"Guys, you're not going to believe what's happening right now."

~News report~

As live footage of a camera was showing off the streets which looked like a war zone, the reporter Kristi Kang got in front of the camera with a microphone in hand to report what was going on.

~Kristi Kang~

"Ladies and gentlemen of Japan, I urge you to stay away from the city at all cost, the reason I say this is that there is some sort of creatures fighting one another throughout the city, the heroes have been called to come and stop them, but I fear that they won't be able to stop these creatures!"

~Cameraman~

"WATCH OUT!"

The cameraman dropped the camera to tackle Kristi Kang, after doing so the camera that is still recording reveals Phage who is thrown over their heads and out of the camera's view, right after that happened Venom suddenly appeared out of a cloud of smoke way then let out a roar towards the direction Phage was thrown towards, but in the middle of his roar lashes suddenly pounced on top of him from behind and bit onto his shoulder, from that happening Venom reached behind him and grabbed hold of Lasher where he threw him into a building, but right after that happened the camera was then crushed by Phage, turning the live footage into complete static.

~Class 1A~

As the students of class 1A just watched that news report on Denki's phone, they were completely shocked of what they saw.

~Mineta~

"Uhh, you guys, wasn't that Midoriya."

~Iida~

"Yes, yes it was, and it looks like that he is fighting for his life with Venom."

~Kirishima~

"If him and the others are out there fighting, then I think we should go out there and lend them a hand."

~Aizawa~

"You'll do nothing of the sort."

Hearing Aizawa say that, they turn around whether you then see him standing there with his arms crossed.

~Sato~

"But sir they could be in real danger."

~Aizawa~

"All of you will be in danger if any of you get involved in that fight."

~Mina~

"So we're just supposed to sit here and do nothing while they're out there fighting for their lives."

~Aizawa~

"I know all of you just want to help, but you need to remember those things aren't humans."

~Ojiro~

"We know that sir, but we still wish to fight alongside with friends!"

~Kirishima~

"Ojiro is right, if one of us fights then we all fight together, like a real man will do!"

~Aizawa~

"I know all of you just want to help, but I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot let you go, as my duty as your teacher, I have sworn to watch and protect each and everyone of you here, so my answer is still no.

While everyone was getting upset, Uraraka who was right behind everyone was more worried about the others.

~Uraraka~

"I really do hope they're all all right, right Tsu?"

As Uraraka turned her head to the right to look at Tsuyu, she was shocked to see that she wasn't there anymore.

~Uraraka~

"Tsu!?"

From saying that name the others look back at her and notice that Tsuyu it's gone, right after they notice they then began to hear Tsuyu's voice in their heads.

~Tsuyu~

"I'm sorry everyone, I know all of you want to help Midoriya and the others, but you cannot, the only ones that could help them are me and Sleeper, so don't you worry I'll make sure we all come back safe."

After saying, Tsuyu's voice suddenly disappeared.

~Miles away~

Miles away from UA was Sleeper who was already at the nearest city jumping on to different rooftops.

~Tsuyu~

"Come on Sleeper we have to get to the others as quickly as possible."

~Sleeper~

"I understand, so leave it to me!"

~Tsuyu~

"Will do."

~To be continued~