Observing

While the symbiotes continued fighting with one another in the city, four pro Heroes were on top of a building miles away so they could observe the threat that they will be facing.

~Death Arms~

"Oh man, those things are really doing a number in that part of the city."

~Edgeshot~

"They sure are, but the question is, what are those things?"

~Endeavor~

"They could be Nomu."

~Death Arms~

"Nomu?, You talking about those monsters that attacked Hous?"

~Endeavor~

"Yes those are the ones."

~Edgeshot~

"But that's impossible, we contained all of those monsters back in our attempt to capture the league of villains."

~Endeavor~

"Yes we did do that, but perhaps there was more out there than we expected."

~Death Arms~

"If that's case, I guess we should go down there and deal with them before they fully demolished the city."

~Hawks~

"Hold on a sec you three."

Hearing that the three of them turn around to see Hawks descend from the air to the ground as he then tucked in his wings.

~Endeavor~

"Well it's about time you came back, so tell us what did you saw?"

~Hawks~

"Well I'm not going to say it looks pretty, the entire streets have become a full-on battleground."

~Edgeshot~

"What about those creatures out there?"

~Hawks~

"Oh yeah those things, they're strong and I mean really really strong."

Death Arms

"How strong are we talking about?"

~Hawks~

"Well one of them picked up an armored truck and held it up over its head like it was nothing, and what makes it more crazier is that the one that did that was smaller compared to the others."

~Endeavor~

"How many are there down there?"

~Hawks~

"I counted nine, but I can't be too sure about that since there was a lot of smoke."

~Edgeshot~

"Hmm, you think all four of us have a fighting chance against them."

~Hawks~

"Maybe, the nine I saw are very different to one another, especially in size, but I think the ones we should be wearing about are the three big ones."

~Endeavor~

"What do these three look like?"

~Hawks~

"Well the three kind of looks similar but they have different colors, like the first one I saw was completely gray, the other one had two colors which were white and black, and the third one was all black, which I think has to be the strongest."

~Death Arms~

"And why do you think that?"

~Hawks~

"Because when I was watching him, some of those monsters were mainly going after him alone."

~Endeavor~

"Hmm describe the black one in detail to me."

~Hawks~

"Well there's not much to really tell, he's big, has a lot of muscle, his eyes are all white, and his mouth are nothing but racer sharp teeth."

From hearing those details, endeavor begin to put those pieces together until eventually he remembered what he saw back at the sports festival.

~Endeavor~

"Wait a minute, could it be?"

~Hawks~

"What?"

Right after Hawks said that, something big lands right behind him, which causes him to turn around and look along with the others.

Death Arms

"Is that one of those monsters?"

~Hawks~

"Yeah it is, but this one is different."

All four of them were bearing witness of the sight of Sleeper who towered over them, even endeavor who was taller and bigger compared to the other three, but while they were looking directly at Sleeper they then got into their fighting stance, but after doing so sleeper suddenly raised his right hand and show them his palm, from doing so they then saw Sleeper beginning to shrink in size and even sink into itself, eventually from seeing all this they then saw the host which made their eyes widen out of shock.

~Death Arms~

"It's a girl."

~Edgeshot~

"A teenage girl."

~Tsuyu~

"H-hi."

She says that as she awkwardly waves at them."

With Hawks, Edgeshot, and Death Arms unable to understand what they saw, and there were suddenly walked past them and straight towards Tsuyu who even stood right in front of.

~Endeavor~

"You're one of the girls that is in my son's class ."

~Tsuyu~

"Yes sir I am, my name is Tsuyu Asui."

~Endeavor~

"I'm aware of that, I have two questions for you, why are you here?, And what exactly was that we just saw?"

~Tsuyu~

"Well to answer your first question, I'm here to help."

~Endeavor~

"You're here to help us?"

~Tsuyu~

"No not you, my friends."

From saying that she points towards the direction where the fighting is.

~Endeavor~

"Your friends huh?"

~Tsuyu~

"That's right, and to answer your second question, I'm going to have to shorten what I'm about to tell you."

~Endeavor~

"Very well, as long as I can understand it, that will be good enough."

~Tsuyu~

"All right here it goes."

~To be continued~