Join Us

A few days have passed since Deku and Venom fought against Bakugou, since then Bakugou has completely ignored Deku by not speaking or even giving him a slightly glance, from seeing Bakugou act like this towards Deku, the others in the classroom knew something happened between the two but didn't know about the fight they had since All Might suggested that they should keep it quiet, so with their classmates curiosity they begin to ask them questions during lunch.

~Cafeteria~

As the first years of UA were gathered in the cafeteria for lunch, Deku was sitting at a table with Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki.

~Uraraka~

"So Deku, I don't mean to get into your business or anything but did something happen between you and Bakugou."

As Uraraka asked that question, Deku begin to hold on to his chopsticks a bit tighter between his fingers.

~Uraraka~

"We know that the two of you really don't get along, it's just strange to see Bakugou completely ignore you all of a sudden."

~Iida~

"Yes it really is strange, so if something did happen between the two of you, you can tell us, we are your friends after all."

~Deku~

"Yeah I know, but it's really nothing for the two of you to worry about, this isn't the first time he ignored me in my life, so it's pretty normal I guess."

Deku says that as he looks at them with a small smile on his face.

~Uraraka~

"Well all right, we just don't want you guys to be fighting or anything, we're all classmates after all."

~Deku~

"Yeah... Yeah we are."

He says that as he then put a piece of his food in his mouth, but while he was eating Todoroki was glancing over at him and knew something major happened between the two, but decided to keep his mouth shut, for now.

~Bakugou's table~

After Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki talked to Deku, it was now up to Kirishima, Mina, and Sero to figure out what Bakugou's side of the story will be, which is more easier said than done.

~Kirishima~

"So Bakugou, me and some of the guys were deciding we should go out on the weekend and do some manly things together."

~Bakugou~

"I rather train then to hang out with you extras on the weekend."

~Kirishima~

"Oh come on you'll love it, it'll be me, Sero, Kaminari, and even Midoriya."

As Kirishima said Deku's last name, Bakugou completely stopped what he was doing as he then got up from his seat and picked up his tray free then begins walking away from the table.

~Sero~

"Well I had a feeling something like this will happen."

~Kirishima~

"Man, I thought he'll say something at least."

~Mina~

"It Bakugou, he's not the type of guy that's very talkative, especially if it's something that really upsets him."

~Kirishima~

"Yeah, but he's our friend and he should know it's okay to talk to us if something's wrong."