Don't Take Him Away

As it was nearly time for the league of villain members to finally go, they all begin heading to a cliffside where they will be leaving, the first people there were two male villains, one of them were Dabi and the other with a black and gray bodysuit that covered in head to toe.

~Twice~

"Hey Dabi, you think the others made it out all right?, I Bet they all got beaten!"

~Dadi~

"I don't know Twice, but I can care less about that."

~Twice~

"Yeah me too!, I'm so worried about them!"

Hearing Twice's personality switching here and there, Dabi shook his head and annoyance has he then let out a sigh.

~???~

"Well, well it looks like the two of you made it out fine."

From hearing that voice, Dabi and Twice turn their heads towards the forest where they then see one of their allies step out of the dark forest.

~Dabi~

"I can say the same to you... Compress."

~Me. Compress~

"Well it was fairly easy getting away from those children after all, so is everyone here?"

~Dabi~

"No, we're still missing that crazy girl."

~Twice~

"Yeah Toga, let's ditch her!"

~Mr. Compress~

"Well if she doesn't show up soon then I guess we'll have no choice but to leave her."

~Twice~

"Yeah!, No!"

Suddenly right after Twice said that, all three of them then heard a twig snap, so they quickly turned their heads straight to the forest and saw Toga stepping out with her head slightly down making her bangs cover her eyes.

~Twice~

"Hey it's Toga!"

~Dabi~

"Yeah we can see that Twice, so did you get some blood?"

Toga doesn't respond back to Dabi, instead she remained silent and emotionless, which was odd since the three of them found it quite on since they never seen her act this way during the time they've been.

~Mr. Compress~

"Toga, are you all right?"

She still remains quiet which raises a ton of suspicion.

~Dabi~

"Hey we're talking to you!"

With no response coming from her at all, Twice stomped over to her where he then grabbed hold of her shoulders and started shaking him."

~Twice~

"Hey!, What's the matter with you!?, Knock it off!"

From being shaked around a bit, Toga begin blinking her eyes a few times until eventually looking up at Twice who then stopped shaking her once she raised her head.

~Toga~

"Jin?"

~Twice~

"Ah Toga, the shaking work after all."

As Toga began looking around, she had a confused expression on her face.

~Toga~

"Where am I?"