Symbiote War

With Tsuyu talking to endeavor and the other Heroes, Venom/Deku were fighting for their lives as they were going up against Riot/Shigaraki who is not holding anything back, but neither was Venom who used his tentacles to give himself the upper hand in strength, by wrapping them around Riot where he lifted him off of his feet and throwing him into a building.

~Shigaraki~

"Get up Riot!, We have to get rid of them now!"

~Riot~

"I know that already, now shut up!"

As Riot began to pick himself up, Venom leaped inside of the building, where he spotted Riot right away.

~Venom~

"Riot!"

Right after yelling out his name, Venom started to sprint towards Riot, seeing him coming his way right quickly got back onto his feet and turned his arm into a ball and chain, where he then swung it straight towards Venom, but as the ball was heading his way Venom was quick to react by shrinking and going back into Deku's body, where he then slid under the ball and chain, after doing so he continued running straight towards Riot.

~Deku~

"Venom!"

From saying his name, Venom came out and took charge once again and continued running straight towards Riot, as soon as Venom was close he threw a punch directly at Riot's face, sending him flying into a wall, from seeing that happen Venom began to approach Riot, but right after he took a few steps forward, multiple tentacles grab hold of his arms, legs, and neck, where they then pulled him out of the building and slamming him onto a car, from that happening the tentacles let go of Venom, letting him get off the broken car, doing so he raised his head and saw Lasher with his tentacles ready to strike.

~Lasher~

"You got to remember there's more than one enemy here."

Hearing that Venom smiles directly at Lasher.

~Venom~

"Hehe, and that applies to you as well."

Right after saying that, Lasher was then hit by a swinging Mania who kicked him directly in his head sending him flying back, after doing so Mania detached her tendril that she swung on and landed onto the ground where she didn't looked over at Venom."

~Mania~

"Venom you doing all right!"

~Venom~

"Yeah, thanks for the help!"

~Mania~

"No problem pops."

~Riot~

"Venom!"

From hearing Riot yell that out, venom look directly up at the building and saw Riot standing in the hole he was thrown into.

~Venom~

"Mania, get out of here now."

~Mania~

"Whatever you say."

Saying that to Mania shoots out a tendril from her wrist, would she uses the lunch herself up and swing away from the area, but while swinging away she looked behind her and saw Venom and Riot leaped towards one another.

~Jiro~

"Hey Mania, do you think they'll be all right on their own?"

~Mania~

"Oh they'll definitely be all right."

~Jiro~

"Well if you."