Ripped Apart

As Venom and Riot exchanged heavy blows, they did not let up one bit due to wanting to kill the other.

~Venom~

"What's the matter Riot!?, Lost the will to fight!"

Venom says that as he punches Riot across his face, making him stumble back but quickly recovers, as he then looks directly towards Venom with an angry expression.

~Riot~

"VENOM!"

From yelling out Venom's name, Riot then formed a giant blades on both of his forearms, doing so he ran towards Venom and began using his giant blades to slash at Venom, who was managing to dodge each of his strikes, while doing so he had his tentacles come out from his back to help him fight, so using two of his tentacles he launched them straight towards Riot which then wrapped around his wrist, which forced him to extend his arms out to the side, from that happening Venom took this opportunity to beat on Riot while his arms are spread out.

~Deku~

"That's it Venom!, We got them just where we want them!"

While being pelted multiple times, Riot grew even more angry than before, so he raised his head up and roared into the air, from doing so six tentacles suddenly bursted out from his back, which he then used to wrap around Venom and lift him off of his feet, doing so Riot then tossed Venom down the street which detached Venom's tentacles from Riot's wrist, from that happening Riot looked at his new ability which made him quite happy.

~Riot~

"Now this is an upgrade."

As soon as Venom hit the ground he began picking himself up, but while doing so he was then kicked in the face which launched him off of the ground, but before he could go higher up, Riot grabbed hold of his ankles and slammed him face first into the road, after doing so Riot slammed his foot on to Venom's back and reached down what he then grabbed hold of the top of Venom's head which Riot lifted up.

~Riot~

"Here we are again Venom, you on the floor while I stand over you feeling victorious, the only thing left to do now is to kill you."

From saying that, Riot raised up his right arm again and aimed the tip of the blade straight toward Venom's head.

~Riot~

"Any last words Venom?"

~Venom~

"I'm still going to kill you."

~Riot~

"Ha, keep wishing you fool."

Riot then launched the blade towards the back of Venom's head, but right when the tip of the blade was inches away from piercing his head, Riot suddenly gets stabbed through his back and was lifted off of his feet, Riot look down at his stomach and sees a narrow blade coming straight out from my stomach.

~Carnage~

"They are ours!"

Hearing that, Riot looks over his shoulder and sees Carnage who's right arm is the blade pierced right through him.

~Riot~

"Carnage..."

From Riot saying their name, Carnage raised its right leg and kicked Riot off of the blade which makes him hit the ground multiple times as he was flying down the street, after doing so Carnage walked over towards Venom and grabbed hold of his left shoulder and lifted him up to his knees.

~Carnage~

"Venom!"

Venom turns his head towards his left and sees Carnage looking directly at him.