My True Enemy

As days went by in Deku and Venom's search for other symbiotes, there was no luck, they searched day and night around the city and even in the sewers, but there was still no sign of a single symbiote, not even one that has already taken a host, due to this they both knew they needed to expand their search even further, so Gran Torino suggested the three of them should head to the city of Hosu which is the nearest city, hearing that Deku knew that he'll most likely bump into Iida there, which opened the opportunity to check up on him, so he agreed to Gran Torino's suggestion of going to Hosu, and from that they went ahead and left the old building and began making their way over to the bullet train station to get there faster, once they arrived at the station, they got on to the train and immediately sat down in their seats, a short minute later the train began to move, during so Venom suddenly peeked his head out of Deku's right shoulder and looked at each end of the walkway in the train.

~Venom~

"Where are they?"

As Venom said that, Deku immediately head it and look at his shoulder and saw Venom's small head.

~Deku~

"Venom, is there something wrong?"

~Venom~

"Yes there is, I can't find them."

~Deku~

"Who, a symbiote?"

~Venom~

"No, the peanut people."

~Deku~

"Peanut people?"

~Venom~

"Yeah the people who serve you peanuts and some drinks, and also some other stuff as well."

~Deku~

"Oh I see, well I don't think they'll be enough time for them to pass by since we won't be on the train for too long."

~Venom~

"But I'm hungry!, We skipped lunch this afternoon!"

~Deku~

"Yeah I know, it's just that our search search for the other symbiotes is very important."

~Venom~

"You know what else is very important?, My hunger!, And you absolutely know the consequences if you don't feed me, right?"

~Deku~

"Yes I know, I promise I'll get you something to eat once we're off the train."

~Venom~

"You better or else your liver is on the menu tonight."

With that said, Venom went back into Deku's body, afterwards Deku looked over at Gran Torino who's looking out the window of the train the entire time.

~Deku~

"Umm Gran Torino, are we almost there?"

Saying that, Gran Torino looks away from the window, and looks at Deku.

~Gran Torino~

"Yeah in just a couple minutes will be there in no time."

~Deku~

"That's good to know."

As a few more minutes past, the train finally reached Hosu, but as the train was only a few more minutes away from the station, something suddenly broke through the side of the train, making everyone fall out of their seats, Deku and Gran Torino quickly pick themselves up and looked over at the giant hole that was made on the side of the train and saw an injured hero.