Our First Day

A few days after the entrance exam Deku received a letter from UA which he then opened and revealed to be a hologram message of All Might telling him that he has been accepted to UA high, which he and Venom were quite thrilled to hear about, after telling his mom about the good news she immediately started crying out of joy for him, once the day finally came to go to UA, Deku was in his room standing in front of the mirror adjusting his tie on his new UA uniform, but as he was doing so a tentacle from Venom came out from his back and began helping him adjust it.

~Venom~

"Okay tie is straight, jacket and pants are well ironed, and the zipper of your pants is up."

~Deku~

"Uh, thanks Venom but you didn't have to mention that last part."

~Venom~

"Oh yes I did, we need to look presentable on our first day, so everything has to be perfect."

~Deku~

"Ha, it's funny that you care so much about going to UA, since you didn't really want to go there."

~Venom~

"Well I changed my mind, plus it will be a good cover for us in our secret after all."

~Deku~

"Whatever you say Venom."

After they finish their conversation, Deku grabbed his backpack and stepped out the room where he then went to the front door and began putting his shoes on, after doing so his mom wish them a good day to his new school has he then left to the train station, once arriving he immediately got on his train which was very packed, after a cramped train ride Deku soon arrived at his destination where he then begin to make his way to UA, once arriving at the front gates he looked ahead and smiled with confidence, as Deku was inside the school walking walking The Halls he began to wonder where his classroom was.

~Deku~

"I wonder where Class 1A is?"

Suddenly he then felt something tap his right shoulder so he looked to his right and saw that it was venom's tentacle which then pointed ahead, which made Deku look that direction to see the classroom he was looking for, so he quickly made his way to the door, but before he can open it he hoped that Bakugou or that Iida guy he met back at the entrance exam is not in his class, so he took a deep breath and slide the door all the way open, from doing so he then sees Bakugou and Iida arguing with each other.

~Venom~

"Well it looks like boom boy and For eyes is in our class."

~Deku~

"Yeah I guess they are."

~Venom~

"Want me to eat them?"

~Deku~

"What?, No!"

After saying that loudly Bakugou and Iida looked over at the doorway and saw Deku standing there.

~Iida~

"It's him."

As Iida begin walking towards Deku, Bakugou remain sitting in his chair staring at Deku very angrily.

~Iida~

"I am Tenya Iida and I-"

~Deku~

"I know who you are, and I'm very sorry for what I said back at the ancient exam!"

~Iida~

"Oh i-it is fine, and I should be the one apologizing to you since I misjudged you after all, the way you ran into save that girl was very heroic of you."