Choosing A Agency

After everyone chose their hero name, Aizawa then announced to the rest of the class that they'll be choosing a hero agency for their internship, which they were excited to do, so Aizawa gave the rest of the class time to the students to decide what agency they would want to attend as an intern, some of the students divided into groups to talk about agencies they want to attend, while a few were deciding on their own, one of those groups that were talking together were Deku, Uraraka, and Iida.

~Uraraka~

"So you guys, do you have a certain agency you want to enter into?"

~Deku~

"Well there's a lot of good agencies out there and it's a lot harder to just choose one."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I know what you mean, but I already decided what agency I'm heading to."

~Deku~

"Which one?"

~Uraraka~

"Gunhead of course."

~Deku~

"Gunhead?, But he's all about close combat, and I thought you wanted to focus and support?"

~Uraraka~

"I do, but ever since the sports festival I decided that I should learn some new skills that will most likely help me being a hero."

~Deku~

"I see now, I hope you get accepted into his agency."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I hope so too, what about you Iida, what agency are you deciding to go to?"

As Deku and Uraraka looked over at Iida, they saw that he was looking down at the desk and his hands were clenched into a fist.

~Uraraka~

"Umm Iida, are you listening?"

From Uraraka saying that, Iida then roses his head and looked at Deku and Uraraka who was looking at him with concern.

~Uraraka~

"Hey are you doing all right?"

~Iida~

"Yes I'm fine."

~Izuku~

"Are you sure about?, Because you've been acting a bit off since what happened to your brother."

~Iida~

"I understand that you are concerned, but it is like I said I'm fine, so you shouldn't be concerned about me, instead the two of you should focus what type of agency you should be heading to."

~Deku~

"Well I haven't decided but Uraraka has already, we just wanted to know what agency you were going to?"

~Iida~

"Well if you must know my internship will be with the hero Manual."

~Uraraka~

"Isn't that the hero in Hosu."

~Iida~

"Yes it is, and I hope I can learn a lot from him."

As Deku and Uraraka looked at Iida, they couldn't help but to be worried, since they knew that his older brother was injured there by the infamous hero killer who has been targeting certain Heroes.

~Uraraka~

"I just know that you will Iida, and I also know that you'll be doing the wise decisions."

~Iida~