Let's Get Stronger

After finals, summer finally came which meant the hero course students were heading to the training camp, even the ones that failed the last part of the finals got to come due to Aizawa telling them that he lied about what he said back in class so they can work harder than ever, so after a couple hours on the bus they finally reached the mountains where they then stopped near a cliff sude where they could see the entire area where they will be training, but while they were there two pro Heroes part of the group The Wild Wild Pussycats showed up along with a little kid with a hat with horns on it, the two Heroes introduced themselves as Pixie Bob and Mandalay which some of the students of class 1A knew very well, after the introduction the two went ahead and threw the entire class to their first training regiment which was just down the cliff they were near, so with Pixie Bob's quirk she shifted the ground below the students feet making them slide all the way down the cliff and to the ground where they were faced off against against stoned creatures, which the entire class began attacking all together, eventually after fighting and walking for a miles they eventually reached a building where they'll be staying, I'm standing in front of that building was Aizawa, Mandalay, Pixie Bob, and the little kid with the hat, the two Pussycats congratulated the entire class for making it to their destination, after they congratulations Deku asked them who the little kid was and why he was here, asking that question Mandalay went ahead and answered by telling everyone that the kid they see is her nephew Kota who is in her care, hearing that, Deku decide to go over to Koda to introduce himself to him, but as he stood in front of him and had his hand out, Kota punched Deku in his crotch which he then walked away from doing so, Iida quickly made his way over to Deku and caught him before he could fall and even bad mouth Koda for doing such a thing, but after that situation the students were then brought inside the building where they then begin getting settled in the rooms they'll be staying, once they got settled they then took a bath and had dinner that was prepared by The Wild Wild Pussycats, once everyone was sad they were immediately sent back to there rooms well they will have to get a good long sleep for tomorrow's early training.

~The next day~

As the sun was just rising, The Wild Wild Pussycats woke up the entire class and told them to go outside wearing their PE clothes, so after a few short minutes all of class 1A gathered outside looking very tired and with some having bad head, but as they stood there they finally meta to other members of The Wild Wild Pussycats who were Tiger and Ragdoll who is the newest pussycat, but now that all four Pussycats were gathered they immediately began putting the rest of the class into quirk training, so as everyone was separated to train with their own quirk, Deku and Venom we're pretty much on their own we're pretty much on their own, which wasn't really a bad thing for the both of them, but before they could start their training, Tiger went up to him.

~Tiger~

"All right young man, I heard you have quite a strong quirk."

~Venom~

"Haha, yeah quirk."

Venom says that in a very sarcastic way.

~Deku~

"Yes so I do."

~Tiger~

"Well then show me what you got young man!"

~Deku~

"Right!"

With that said, Deku got into a fighting stance where Venom then came out and begin covering Deku's entire arm with the symbiote, with his arms completely covered, Deku then begin striking some trees which left deep scratches  on the truck of the tree, seeing Deku do this, not at his head and approval.

~Tiger~

"You impress me with your strength young man, but I can tell you can get even more stronger."