We Will Save You

As Venom ran through the forest with Kota in his arms, he soon bumped into Aizawa.

~Aizawa~

"What are the two of you doing out here."

~Venom~

"Kota was in danger, so we went ahead and saved him."

~Aizawa~

"Well that's good to hear, now come on let's head back before any more of those villains show up."

~Venom~

"Sorry teach no can do."

~Aizawa~

"Why not."

~Venom~

"Because the villains didn't come here just to attack us, they came to take Kacchan."

~Aizawa~

"Are you serious!?"

~Venom~

"Yes we are, now take Kota, and let us handle this."

~Aizawa~

"Fine."

As Aizawa said that, Venom then handed Kota over to Aizawa, doing so he then began running to the direction of where The Wild Wild Pussycats were.

~Venom~

"Izuku."

~Deku~

"Yeah venom?"

~Venom~

"How do you think the others are handling this?"

~Deku~

"Well for Momo and Tsuyu I believe that they're handling this very well especially with their symbiotes, and for the others I think that they're doing just fine as well."

~Venom~

"If you think that's so do I."

~Deku~

"Great to hear that we're on the same page."

~Venom~

"Likewise."

While running, Venom then leaped up high in the air where Deku and Venom saw Tiger and Mandalay fighting against two villains, and even spotting Pixie Bob who has been knocked out.

~Deku~

"Venom!, Let's go help them!"

~Venom~

"Right!"

As Big Sis Mag and Spinner had Tiger and Mandalay against the ropes, they were certain they will beat them, until something big lands right behind them, hearing this they go ahead and look behind them to see Venom standing there as he stared at them.

~Big Sis Mag~

"Uhhh, who's this guy?"

~Spinner~

"Don't know, where we expecting another guy to help us out?"

~Big Sis Mag~

"I didn't hear anything about tha?"

~Venom~

"Hehe, sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not here to help you."

~Big Sis Mag~

"Well if you're not working with us, then you're against us!"

Big Sis Mag raises her left arm out and opens the Palm of her hand so she could use her quirk, but before she could even activate it, Venom launched himself straight at her, and before she can even react, Venom grab hold of her face and slender straight to the ground knocking her out right away.