Symbiote And Host

After class 1A accepted Deku and Venom's explanation about the truth, they then begin forming a plan to try to save Bakugou from Anti-Venom before it could fully take control of him, but during the middle of their planning Aizawa, All Might and, principal Nezu enter the nurse's office.

~Nezu~

"Hello students, it's your principal here, and if you don't mind could you please leave us to talk to the students who were involved in this recent incident."

Hearing that the students knew that their plan to save Bakugou will have to be paused at the moment, so they all stepped out the nurses office, after doing so Aizawa look at them and gave them an order.

~Aizawa~

"Your next classes are dismissed for today, return back to your dorm rooms and wait for me to get you."

With saying that, he then shut the door, which made the rest of class 1A proceed to head back to the dormitories, after that Aizawa then made his way over to Deku's bed and stood amongst All Might and Principal Nezu, who are looking at Deku, Momo, Tsuyu, and Shinso.

~Nezu~

"My, my, Mr. Midoriya, you are always getting yourself and others into some trouble."

~Deku~

"I'm really sorry Principal Nezu."

~Nezu~

"It is quite fine Mr. Midoriya, but I must tell, you and your fellow classmates are planning to save Katsuki Bakugou, then I must inform you that you are forbidden from doing so."

Deku's eyes why didn't as he heard this.

~Deku~

"What!?, But why!?"

~Nezu~

"Because you and your friends put yourselves in quite some danger, that you should not be doing since none of you own any hero licenses yet."

~Momo~

"So what are we going to do just leave Bakugou alone out there with that symbiote attached to him!?"

~Nezu~

"We will never do something like that, he is a student of the school and he is our responsibility."

~All Might~

"He's right, but don't you worry me and some other pro Heroes who know about the symbiotes will be going after him and saving him as well."

~Aizawa~

"That's right, so don't be planning anything, because the principal here allowed me to expel any one of my students that will try anything to interfere in this situation, and that goes for you as well Shinso since you are involved with them, so do the four of you understand?"

And response to him they nod their heads as they all look down.

~Aizawa~

"Good, let's hope your little friends understand that as well."

With saying that, Aizawa and Principal Nezu begin walking over towards the door, while they were making their way over there, All Might was still looking at his four students.

~All Might~

"Don't you worry about a thing you four, we will bring Young Bakugou back, I swear it."

Even from swearing this to them they did not respond back to All Might, so he eventually walked over Aizawa and Principal Nezu where he then walked out of the nurses office along with them, once they left, Momo, Tsuyu, and Shinso looked over at Deku who had his head lowered.

~Momo~

"So we're just going to let them do that?"

~Deku~

"Yeah we are."

~Momo~

"That's bullshit!, You know damn well us and our symbiotes could handle this situation without any pro Hero!"

~Tsuyu~

"Yaoyorozu we all know that but we can't do a thing about it or else we'll get expelled like Mr. Aizawa said."

~Aizawa~

"Screw what he said, are symbiotes are stronger than any type of hero combined, so we can basically do what we want!"

Hearing Momo yell all this out, Deku suddenly raise his head and looked over at her with an angry expression.

~Deku~

"Enough Yaoyorozu!, You know we use our symbiotes to protect and save others, and never for our own benefits, so stop speaking that way at once!"

From hearing Deku scream at her for the very first time, Momo then begin to walk away from him, but once you reach the door and was about to open it she said one final thing to him.

~Momo~

"Teaming up with the two of you was our biggest mistake."

With that said, she opened the door and proceeded to walk out of the nurse's office and into the hallway, when she was now gone Shinso then patted Deku on the back.

~Shinso~

"Don't worry what she said, I'm sure she didn't mean it."

~Deku~

"I hope so."

~Shinso~

"Well if that was enough to, I guess I'll be heading back to class now."

~Deku~

"All right then, sorry for texting you to come here all of a sudden."

~Shinso~

"It's all right, I'll see you later."

Shinso then removed his hand from Deku's back and proceeded to walk over to the door where he then walked out into the hallway and proceeded to head back to his own classroom, with him now gone, only Deku and Tsuyu were the only ones left inside the nurse's office.

~Deku~

"You could go to if you want Tsu."

~Tsuyu~

"No we're good, we'll stay here with you until you feel better."

~Deku~

"You sure?"

~Tsuyu~

"Of course we are."

With Tsuyu saying that, Deku then smiled at her.

~Deku~

"Thanks Tsu."

~Tsuyu~

"Don't mention it, we are friends after all."

~Deku~

"Yeah we are."

As all that was said, Deku then laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, Tsuyu grab the chair and sat down as she then began to watch over.

~Abandoned warehouse~

Inside of an abandoned warehouse Bakugou was arguing with Anti-Venom of what he did back at UA.

~Bakugou~

"What the hell was that back there huh!?, We were aiming to hurt him not kill him!"

~Anti-Venom~

"That was your intentions not mine."

~Bakugou~

"Well screw you intentions I want you out of me now!"

~Anti-Venom~

"Sorry can't do that."

~Bakugou~

"Why the hell not!?"

~Anti-Venom~

"Because you and I are now symbiote and host meaning we will always be together, and there's no way you could get rid of me!"

~To be continued~