What Are You

After what happened in the hero training, Bakugou tried to confront Deku of that thing that almost bit off his head, when he went to the surveillance room where all the other students are, he didn't see Deku anywhere so he began asking where he was, from asking that All Might stepped up and told him that Deku wasn't feeling well so he was sent home, hearing this angers him which makes everyone think that he's taking the loss very seriously and wants a rematch, but as all that was happening Deku was on his way to the train station to head home, but on the way there Venom was trying to talk to Deku.

~Venom~

"Come on Izuku, I only did it out of self-defense, so you can't blame me for that."

~Deku~

"Oh yes I can, you nearly killed Kacchan."

~Venom~

"Hey he had it coming to him, he hurts me and you, so he deserve to die."

~Deku~

"No he doesn't, and we agreed upon that you're only supposed to eat very, very bad people, and Kacchan isn't one of those people"

~Venom~

"Oh yeah?, Then tell me why he was hunting you down in the beginning of that training, and let's not forget when he tried to harm you back in the beginning of school, answer me back!"

~Deku~

"Well when we were growing up I was completely quirkless, but seeing that I have a quirk all of a sudden raises some eyebrows, which Kacchan found suspicious of me, but what you did today, he definitely knows something is going on which means..."

~Venom~

"Which means he can be a problem to us."

~Deku~

"Yeah maybe, but we can't make that assumption yet."

~Venom~

"Then what shall we do?"

~Deku~

"Well it's best that we avoid him, and I also think that he won't confront us when we're with other people."

~Venom~

"Hmm, all right then we'll do that, but if he tries anything against us, then I will personally put him in his rightfully place."

Deku doesn't say anything back to Venom from hearing him say that, instead he continues walking to the train station until he eventually arrives.

~The next day~

As soon as school begin the very next day, Bakugou kept his eyes on Deku in the entire class time, but as he did so Deku didn't really acknowledge this, instead he continued his normal school day, but even after class Bakugou will sometime begin to follow Deku from a distance, from doing so Bakugou saw Deku going up some stairs by himself, so he ran over to the stairs and began heading up, but as he did that he didn't see Deku cleaning on to the corner of the wall with Venom, after that Bakugou shortly lost sight of Deku, but after a few minutes or so he saw him again, but this time entering the boys bathroom, so Bakugou went ahead and followed him inside, once in there he saw the middle stall door shut and made his way over there until he stood right in front of the door.

~Bakugou~

"All right enough running, get out here now you damn nerd!"

From yelling that out he then hears the toilet flush and the stall door beginning to unlock, as the door began to slowly open Bakugou begin to clench his fist, but once the door open he didn't see Deku around his eye level.

~Mineta~

"Okay I'm out, can't a guy just use the toilet in peace?"

Bakugou looked down and saw Mineta standing in front of him instead, which further angered him."

~Bakugou~

"Damn it!"

Bakugou storms out of the bathroom without saying another word, leaving Mineta quite confused on why he even told him to get out of the bathroom, but after that he washed his hands and left as well, once the bathroom was fully empty Deku was revealed to be to be sticking to the ceiling with Venom, he gets lowered to the ground where he then walks up to the sink and looks into the mirror and sees Venom.

~Venom~

"Well he's quite persistent."

~Deku~

"Yeah he is, but avoiding him is a lot easier than I thought."

~Venom~

"Yes it is, but how long do you think we can keep doing this?, Sooner or later he's going to he might catch us with our guard down, so it's best that we do with deal with him soon."

~Deku~

"No, we're not going to harm Kacchan in any way?"

~Venom~

"Then what are we going to do?"

~Deku~

"Just let me think."

As Deku begin thinking of ways to deal with this Bakugou situation, he soon thought of something right away.

~Deku~

"Okay I got it, Mr. Aizawa mentioned in class that they'll be another hero training in a special facility on campus, so during that training you'll reveal yourself to be part of my quirk when I call out your name."

~Venom~

"All right sounds like a decent plan that we can do, but what if the others start asking questions?"

~Deku~

"Don't worry, I'll handle that if that happens, so until then let's keep avoiding Kacchan the best we can."

~Venom~

"All right I can do that."

~Deku~

"Good, then let's head back to class."

So after leaving the restroom, Deku makes it back to class where you then sits down back at his desk, from doing so class then starts and Aizawa begins his teachings, after an hour class and school ended which allowed the students to leave the campus, at this time Bakugou tried confronting Deku since they usually take the same train back home, but before he could even get close to him, he was then stopped by Kirishima who then stood in his way.

~Kirishima~

"Hey there Bakugou, want to head to the train station together."

~Bakugou~

"Get out of my way shitty hair!"

As Bakugou moved Kirishima out of his way, he didn't see Deku anymore, so he stormed out of there to try to look for her but there was no luck as he reached the entrance of UA.

~Bakugou~

"Damn!"

~To be continued~