My True Opponent

After Momo's fight against Tokoyami, Kirishima and another student from class 1B named Tetsutetsu begin their fight, which seemed to be evenly matched, but during that whole fight Deku notice that Momo has not returned after her fight, which made him and Venom curious on where she has gone, but in the middle of his curiosity Deku suddenly heard a buzzer go off, when he turned his focus back to the fight he noticed that Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were completely knocked out, which made their first fight end up in the tie, so they were taking away to the infirmary, but Midnight announced that there will be a tiebreaker against the two once they regain consciousness, after that they announced the next fight which was Uraraka and Bakugou, a few minutes later the two of them were ready to fight one another, but everyone knew that there was a complete power difference between the two, but Uraraka did not give up, since you desperately wanting to win against Bakugou, but in her attempt she got hurt a lot, seeing this Deku did his best to hold back Venmo who really wanted to jump into the fight a bet Bakugou senseless, but in the end Deku held Venom in, as they then announced Bakugou as the winner, after that Deku went to meet up with Uraraka to see how she was doing after that fight, but once he met up with her he saw that she was taking the loss with ease, which confused Deku but not Venom who knew exactly what she was feeling, but he didn't say anything since he also knew that she wanted Deku not to worry about her, so after they left Uraraka got a phone call from her parents congratulating her for getting this far in the sports festival, but even after hearing that she let out some tears from her loss, once she had some time to clean herself up, she returned back to the stands, but from returning she noticed that Deku wasn't in his seat.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Iida, where did Deku go?"

~Iida~

"He went to go get ready for his fight against Todoroki."

~Uraraka~

"Oh then if that's the case, we should get ready to hype him up once he starts his fight."

~Iida~

"Right, it's good to cheer on it a friend."

~Uraraka~

"Yeah, so let's make sure he hears us cheering him on."

While Uraraka and Iida practice their cheering, Deku was preparing himself in the waiting room.

~Deku~

"All right Venom, our next opponent is Todoroki which is going to be one of the toughest fights yet."

~Venom~

"Yes, it seems so, but I am certain that we will win in the end."

~Deku~

"Haha, yeah I hope so."

Suddenly Deku then heard a knock on the door as it began to open, as he looked over towards the door he saw Present Mic standing at the doorway.

~Present Mic~

"Hey there kid."

~Deku~

"Oh Present Mic, do you need something?"

~Present Mic~

"No, it's just that I wanted to tell you that there's there's been a recent change in your fight."

~Deku~

"What?"

~Present Mic~

"Yeah sorry about that kid, you won't be facing Shoto Todoroki in this fight?"

~Deku~

"Then who will I be fighting?"

~Present Mic~