Chapter Thirty

"There you guys are!"

"Where did you three disappear to?"

"I thought Eddie and Steve went off to do some canoodling!"

Steve, Eddie and Max all chuckled as they left the shelter of the trees and heard their friends shouting at them. Everyone except Joyce looked confused when they saw the three holding hands and grinning. Max let go of their hands so she could grab the adoption papers out of her pocket. She excitedly waved them in the air.

"I HAVE TWO DADS!"

Joyce was the first one out of her seat. She squealed with happiness and ran to Max, pulling her into a big hug and then moving on to give Steve and Eddie hugs too. It took a moment to sink in for everyone else but suddenly Robin and Nancy were running over too along with El. They each took turns hugging their friends and congratulating them. After the women had all calmed down the young boys made their way over and did the same. Dustin held on to Steve a bit longer and Steve felt a pang of guilt.

"This doesn't mean I care about you any less, buddy. I hope you know that. I'm still Mama Steve!" He murmered to the young teen. He gave Dustin a tight squeeze before letting him go. Hopper was the last to approach him.

"I was skeptical about you at first, Harrington. I'd heard about your reputation at school but since then you've grown into such a strong man. And I trust you with all those kids lives! You're going to be a great Dad one day, Steve." Hopper pulled him into a quick hug before going to congratulate Eddie and Max.

The congratulations, squeals of excitement and hugging went on for a good 10 minutes before every one decided to pack everything up and head inside to get their swim gear on. Since it was such a beautiful day Joyce had suggested they go for a swim in the lake.

Everyone took turns getting changed in different rooms. Steve and Eddie offered to wait til last to get changed. Nancy, Robin and Joyce were currently using their room to change while El was in Max's room with her. Hopper and the other boys had already changed and headed to the lake.

After a few minutes all five women walked out in their swimsuits and grabbed towels from the sofa. Eddie and Steve stood up from the sofa and made their way to the bedroom.

Suddenly Steve had an idea and stopped to speak to them. "You ladies go ahead. We'll be there in a bit."

Robin and Nancy rolled their eyes and shook their heads before leaving. El and Max looked a bit confused but shrugged and followed the other two while Joyce chuckled to herself and gathered the rest of their swimming stuff. As soon as Steve knew the cabin was empty he dragged Eddie into their bedroom, slammed the door and pushed his boyfriend up against it. He put his arms on each side, trapping the man.

"Steve, what are you doing?" Eddie whispered, slightly turned on by how aggressive Steve had just been. "They're going to know what we're up to!"

Steve licked his lips and smirked before leaning in and gently nibbling on Eddies ear lobe. "I don't care. Did you think I'd let you get away with that 'Daddy' comment?"

Eddie chuckled as he remembered. He wrapped his arms around Steves waist and pulled him closer, slightly grinding against him and getting a small moan out of the man. "What are you gonna do about it, pretty boy?"

"What do you want me to do, Daddy?" Steve joked before pulling away a little bit so he could run his hands down Eddies body and graze over the mans bulge. He loved how easily he could turn his boyfriend on. He began to leave a trail of light kisses down Eddies neck, gently sucking his collarbone so he wouldn't leave a mark. The soft pants coming from Eddie encouraged him to continue. Next Steve lifted up Eddies shirt and kissed all the way down his abdomen, pausing when he got to his jeans. He glanced up and was met with lust filled eyes.