Bonus Chapter

Years Later

Eddie shook his head and took a mouthful of beer as he watched his fiance rush around the room, making sure everything was perfect. Steve had spent weeks planning this baby shower and yet he was stilll worrying that he might have missed something.

"How are you so calm, Eddie?!" Steve exclaimed, glaring at him from across the room.

"Because I know you already have everything you need. You are worrying for nothing, Stevie. Everything is perfect!"

Steve took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He knew Eddie was right but he couldn't help but stress. The whole family was going to be together for the guest time since the kids all left for college.

Steve looked up to see Eddie walking towards him with a smirk on his face. He knew that look all too well. "Munson, don't even think about it! They'll be here in a few minutes!"

"I just want to help you relax, pretty boy." Eddie whispered into Steves ear as he grabbed the mans waist and pulled him close for a hug. "Everything looks perfect, everyone will love it and even if it wasnt no one would care because we are here to celebrate the new family additions."

Steve relaxed into the embrace and nodded in response. He breathed in Eddies cologne and felt more relaxed. A few seconds later approaching footsteps could be heard and the pair pulled away so they could be ready to greet whoever it was.

"Your favourite kid is here!" They both chuckled at the sound of their daughters voice. The footsteps got louder and soon enough Max waltzed through the doorway, dragging a tired looking Lucas behind her.

"Hey kiddos!" Steve exclaimed as he went to greet them. He shared a quick hug with Lucas but the hug with Max went on for a while since they hadn't seen her since Christmas break which had been 6 months ago.

"Hey Red!" Eddie said as he pulled her in for a hug too. "How's college going?"

"Don't listen to whatever she says, man. She is going to be one of the best Lawyers!" Lucas proudly said.

"It's a bit difficult but I enjoy it! I've already got a few offers for when I graduate in a few years."

"That's our girl!" Steve shouted, pulling her in for another hug, ignoring the fact she was laughing and trying to escape him.

Lucas went to get Max and himself a drink while she sat down and chatted with her Dads. About 5 minutes later everyone else started to arrive with El, Will and his boyfriend of 4 years, Dean, showing up first followed by Joyce and Hopper. As always Joyce had made her husband carry all the food while she herself carried a toddler in her arms. As soon as the toddler saw Steve and Eddie her eyes lit up.

"Daddies!" She squealed, trying her best to run to them after Joyce set her down.

Steve held his arms out for her and caught her just before she tripped. "Was she a good girl for you?"

"She is always a sweetheart, Steve!" Joyce replied as she went to give Eddie a hug.

"Compared to our own kids, Daisy is a fucking angel!" Hopper shouted over his shoulder as he went to put the snacks they bought with the rest of the food.

Next was Mike, Dustin and Susie, quickly followed by Jonathan who was holding his 3 year old son, Robert and a very pregnant Nancy trailing along behind. Eddie went to take Robert out of his friends arms so the man could help his wife take a seat.

"Nancy! You look absolutely radiant today!" Steve whispered as he gave her a gentle hug. "How's she doing in there?"

"She kept Nancy up most of last night! She might need to have a lay down later, if thats okay." Jonathan said, making sure Nancy was comfortable before going to get her a drink.