1

Erica pov /weeks later.

I wake up because of my alarm and groan.
This is why I hate being a firefighter gotta wake up early and barely sleep and I'm a person who loves to sleep.

But at the end of the day it's good because I helped save someone life.
I did that.

I get ready and rush out the house.
Not trying to be late.
Again....

Skip ride

"Jackson" I hear and look up to see Bobby.
"I know I know scrub truck because I'm late again" he nods and walks off and I grab a rag.
"So Uhh how's things?" I look next to me and see buck.

"Buck you know better than anyone I'm not one for small talk that shit irritates me to no end" I say

"You know I don't know what's up with you lately every since I introduce you to allie" he said

I hate that he can't see something that's in front of him.

"Buck please don't start with me" I say
"Fine I won't be we will talk later" he said and walks away from me.

I huff and bang my head against the truck.
"That's gonna cause a headache" I hear and look up to see Eddie.
"Hi pink cheeks" I say and he laughs.
"What's up with the nickname?" He asked and I shrug.
"For the past week every time we talk those cheeks turn pink"

"Yeah Uhh what's going on with you and buck?" I groan loudly "don't ask I might try to kill you for questioning me"

"Sorry sorry but I was wondering if you wanted to go get drinks after work" I look at him and squinted "are you asking me on a date pink cheeks?" He laughs and nod "yeah I guess I am"

"Come get me at 7" I say and walk away.

Time skip

I huff jumping out the truck after a call.
"Buck can you try and not be stupid on every call we have?" I ask and chimney and hen laughs.
"You don't miss the chance to bully me do you?" He asked and I shake my head.

Shift was now over and i was so ready to go home.
"Don't forget to pick me up Diaz" I said walking pass him and Buck.

"Wha-where are you two going?" I hear Buck ask before I'm fully out of ear rang.

I get in my car and drive home.