7

Erica pov

I pace back and forth in front of caps office.
Just need to go in there and tell him the truth.
I can't keep running into burning buildings.

The door opens causing me to jump.
"You know I can see you right?, this is a glass door" he points at it.
I smile and nod "yeah I was uhh." I try to come up with a lie but my brain is fried.
"You know what never mind gotta go it's end of shift see you at the house" I run off and down the stairs.

Time skip

I get out my car and walk up to Athena and Bobby house for the party for Buck.
Hopefully he passed because if he didn't pass his test this party is about to be sad.

I find it weird that we're having this party and we don't even know if he passed or not.

I walk in and see everyone.
"Hey guys." I say and hug Athena who hands me a drink.
"Oh Uhh I'm not drinking tonight I drove here" I said and she waved her hand "it's only one" she says and gives me a look which makes me feel nervous.
She is a cop so she's probably seeing right threw my lies.
"Your right" I say and walk away from her.
"Hey Chris" I said and bend down to hug the cute little boy.

"I can't wait for Bucky to get here" he says so cutesy.
"Me too" I say and smile up at Eddie who returns it.

"Guys he's here" I hear someone say and I walk with everyone else to the living room.
Buck comes in with Maddie.
"Surprise!" we all yell and he jumps holding his hand to his chest before a big smile breaks out on his face and he and Eddie hug each other.

He then comes and hug me "congratulations on being a firefighter again" I say and he kiss my cheek "thanks" he says and walk off.

I was talking to hen when I noticed Buck.
He doesn't look well.
I start to walk over when he starts coughing up blood and falls out.
I rush over with everyone else.

Time skip

I walk into bucks hospital room after chimney and Maddie walked out.
I fold my arms and glare at him.
"What?" he asked and I huff "Buck you over did it again and now you have blood clots what the hell." I walk fully in and sit down.
"I'm fine Erica no need to worry" he grabs my hand.
"I'm always gonna worry about you Buck" I say.

"You haven't been honest with me either" he suddenly says and I look at him confused.

"I'm always honest Buck" I say

"Oh yeah?, so what's that picture sticking out your purse?" I go wide eye as I see what he's talking about.

"Is it yours or?."
"Yes it's mine" I say and he nods "so your pregnant by Eddie."

"Yup" I lean back in my seat.
"Looks like I'm not the only one who's about to be out of work"

"I haven't even told Bobby yet so I've been going to work" I say and he looks at me like I'm crazy "what the hell Erica you know how dangerous the job is and your pregnant and still working" he looks at me in disappointment.
"I'm gonna tell him but first I gotta tell Eddie" I say.

"And when your gonna do that?" He asked and I shrug.
"I don't know I've been to busy worrying about this idiot of a best friend I have" I give him a look and he rolls his eyes.
"Don't use me as an excuse" "you know what I have to go home" I say and stand up.
"Erica" he starts "bye Buck" I then walk out.

I hate when he's right with his pretty dumb face Ugh.
Now I sound like some random high school girl with a crush.
Like always when it comes to Buck.