4

Erica pov

Today was finally a off day.
I sit down on my couch and was about to just chill when the door bell rang.
I groan and stand up.
I walk to the door and open it to see Eddie.
"Oh hi I wasn't expecting you to come over today." I say

"Yeah Chris wanted to spend the day with Buck and I wanted to just I don't know hang out with someone" he shrugs.
"We'll come in."

He walks in and I close the door and lock it.

"So wanna watch a movie?" I asked and he nods.
I grab his hand and lead him to my room.
I turn the tv on and lay down as he takes his shoes off and lay next to me.
I find us a movie and relax some.
Looking over I noticed that he's sorta distracted and distant.
"Eddie I wanna cuddle come closer" I say and he does.
I smile as his warmth surrounded me.
"Eddie are you okay?" I asked
"Yes...." I rise a eyebrow and move away from him so I could look at his face.
"Eddie don't lie to me I hate being lied to"

He huffs and run his hand down his face.
"I just...I wanna know if maybe.."
I look at him confused "if maybe I what?" "If you had feelings for Buck" I was shocked.
How does he know?.

"No I don't" I shake my head "he's my best friend" I add.
"I know I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked" he says "it's cool, lots of people think that" I informed him.
"Come here" he said and I move closer to him.
He grabs my face and kiss me.
I move so I'm sitting on his lap as he grabs my hips.
I Rock them and hear him groan.

I move my lips down his neck.
Reaching my hand into his pants.
"Strip for me" I smile and take my hand out his pants and stand up.
I start to take my clothes off slowly as he watched me.

Time skip

I huff out of breath and roll off of Eddie.
"That thing with the belt buckle was really creative" I say and he laughs.

"Yeah thanks" he said and we hear a phone ring.
I reach over him and grab his phone to see Buck calling him.
"Our bestie is calling" I say
"So he's ours now?"
"No I'm just being nice for right now since you had my legs shaking" I smirk and kiss him before I stand up slowly from the floor.

I hear him answer his phone.

I grab my clothes and start putting them on.
"Hey I gotta go Buck is on his way to my house to drop Christopher off" I nod "I will see you at work then" I say as he kiss me.
"Bye"
"Bye" he leaves and I look around my room.
My eyes catch his belt and I laugh, picking it up.
"Man he works wonders in bed"

My phone go off and I grab it to see it's Maddie.
She wants to meet up.
I text her back sure and go take me a shower and get dressed.

Time skip

I walk up to this patio restaurant.
"Maddie" I say loudly and she turns and smile when she sees me.
We hug each other tightly.

We then sit down.
"So what's been going on with you?, still in love with my brother?." I glare at her as she laughs
.
"Maddie...no" I lie.

"Mmhh sure..wait are those bruises are you being..?" She looks at my wrist.

"Oh god no this is from sex, really good amazing sex with Eddie" I say
"Wait Eddie as in buck's best friend Eddie?" She asked and I nod "yeah" I answer.
"Mmhh looks like he did a number on you. You know I was wondering why you was glowing when you walked up"

"Enough about me aren't you and chimney getting close?" I rise a eyebrow at her as she looks away.

"Uhh not yet but hopefully soon" she smiles "is that a blush I see" I look at her closely as she laughs and cover her face.
"He got you blushing like a little girl in high school" I fold my arms.

"Whatever, it's not like you were any better with Buck" I look away from her "I said we wasn't talking about me" I huff.

"Okay anyways have you talked to Athena?." I sigh and shake my head "no I haven't"

"You know Bobby is dating her right?." I go wide eye "wait Bobby nash aka my captain is dating my aunt?." She nods "actually they're engaged" my jaw drops.
Ain't no way.
"Well damn where was I at when all this happened?!"

"In Chicago or in the bedroom with Eddie Diaz hot firefighter. Put out a lot of fires huh." She jokes and i glare at her.
"Shut up" I throw my grapes at her. She laughs and picks one up "I love grapes so ha." She then eats it.