18

Erica pov

I hear beeping.
Ugh I hate the noise it's making the headache that I have hurt worse.

I open my eyes slowly and my vision is blurry.
Threw the blur I can see a white light no a ceiling.

I groan as I try and blink my eyes to clean my vision and hope that the headache go away.

I feel a hand grab my hand.
I look to the side and I see a blurry person.
My vision finally clears and I see Buck with a worried look on his face.
His blue eyes shine with worry.
"Buck?. What happened?." I ask noticing that I was in a hospital room and hooked up to an Iv.

"You had a light heart attack or well the beginning stages but luckily it wasn't to bad." He says and his grip on my hand tightened.
He leans forward and kiss my forehead "I was so scared, seeing you like that felt terrible." He said and I smile softly at him.
"Now you know how I feel when you do things that scare fifty years off my life."

He shakes his head.
Then a knock is at the door and the doctor comes in.
"Hello miss Buckley." He says and I turn to Buck and give him a look.
He smiles at me nervously.

"Hello doctor." I responded looking away from Buck.
"How are you feeling?." He asked me "I feel better now." I say and sit up a little with bucks helps.

"That's good." He says and write something down.
"So what happened?." I asked "well you came in with high blood pressure which we latter found out was because of the stress and from your husband tells us your a firefighter which is a stressful job, all that stress plus the baby is what caused the high blood pressure which lead to the slight heart attack." He explained and I shake my head "no no uh you said baby?, sir I'm not pregnant." I say and look over at Buck who look's surprised.

"Oh you two didn't know, miss Buckley your a month along close to two." He says "congratulations to you two I will leave you to talk." He then walks out and I was still frozen in shock.
A baby?. No this can't be.

I slowly turn my head to Buck.
He seems just as shocked as I am.
He already knows that he's the only one I slept with so far.
This baby is his.
He's going to be a father and me..I'm going to be a mother.
I think I might pass out again.

Suddenly buck jumps out his chair that's by the hospital bed.
"Buck?." I call his name and he turns to me with tears in his eyes and a smile.
"Erica this is great we're going to be parents." He says and come over to me and sit on the hospital bed.
I nod slowly.
"Yeah looks like we are." I fiddle with my fingers.

"Erica what's wrong you don't seem happy about this like I am." He says "I don't know Buck this is a lot I just lost my first baby not that long ago and now I'm pregnant with another baby and not just that but I don't think I would be a great mom I almost passed out when lin called me mom the other day." I feel like I might cry with all the doubts and anxiety that is going threw me.

"You would be a wonderful mom Erica and that wasn't your fault this baby would be lucky to have you as his or her mother I'm lucky just to have you in my life and lin she Called you mom because you care about her deeply like a mother would her child which is why I asked what I did you are perfect." He says and grab my hands.

"Well then....we're having a baby." I say
"We're having a baby." He then joins our lips together.

Time skip

Buck had stayed the night with me after I was released from the hospital and he showed me how much he loves me.

Today I walk into shift already dressed with my work bag in hand.
Today I will work and then tell the team and then have Bobby put in my leave.
I just want this last day to be a firefighter before I have to be a mom.