9

Erica pov

I was sitting on the couch in my house.
Christopher was with me and was playing on the floor with some LEGOs.

I wanted him distracted so he wouldn't see me crying or throwing up.

Between being pregnant and Buck not talking to me, I've been struggling.

"Erica can I have some juice?." Chris asked and I nod "sure buddy" i get up and walk to the kitchen.
My phone rings as I pour the juice.
I walk quickly and hand Chris his juice and grab my phone.
"Eddie hey" I say

"Hey I was just checking in on you three" he said and I smile.
"We are fine Chris is playing and having some juice I'm eating and throwing up nothing unusual." I chuckle.

"Look I'm glad your okay and I will talk to you guys later I got to go" he says "oh Uhh yeah bye" I hang up.

I huff and see Chris rubbing his eyes.

I walk over to him "hey you tired?" He nods "well I am to so why don't we take a nap huh?." He nods and I smile.

Time skip

Chris is sleeping and yet I'm not.
I grab my phone and call Buck.
It rings and rings before his voicemail.
I huff and throw my head back.

I hear a knock at the door and I stand up and walk to it.
I open it and see Buck.
"So you don't answer my calls but show up to my house unannounced with what I'm guessing is a guilty looking face." I fold my arms "you look nice" he says and I glare at him.

"I'm not impressed Buck" I move so he can walk in.
He closed the door behind him.
"And be quiet Christopher is sleeping." I say and sit down.

"Look I just wanna say I'm sorry for ignoring your calls."
"I'm sure you are. Gosh Buck how could you be so selfish?." I say

"Wait what?, your the one being selfish Erica you still have a job and can work it only problem now is your pregnant with my best friend baby, you don't understand how hard this is for me being a firefighter is my whole life without it I'm nothing" I look at him.

"Buck I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that I'm pregnant by Eddie or that I care about you and don't want you to get hurt. Your more than just a firefighter your Buck the most amazing guy ever the one I'm in love with, look you will find something else"

"I don't wanna find something else Erica why don't you or everyone else understand that?!, you know what this was a mistake I'm leaving." He says

I stand up and grab his arm "Buck don't just walk away."

"Look Erica your my best friend and I thought you would have my back but you don't"
"Buck I always have your back but not when it could cost you your life dumbass"

"Erica don't talk to me till you can understand how I feel and I honestly don't have feelings for you I could I?, I'm still in love with Taylor" he said and I let go of his arm and look at him in shock.
He then leaves and I stand there.

"Erica?" I look up and see Chris standing there "why was Bucky yelling?" He asked and I shake my head.
"He was just sad but don't worry he will be fine soon" I say and hug Chris to me.

Time skip

Eddie was off work and now standing in front of me.
"So you okay?" He asked me and I nod.
"Erica we both know he didn't mean it I mean it's Buck he says dumb stuff all the time"

"No he was serious Eddie I could feel it"
"Look I will try and talk to him you just try and relax stress isn't good for the baby" he told me and I nod agreeing with him.
"I know certified nurse right here" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Yes I know" he then kiss my cheek "get some rest I'm gonna go ahead and leave with Chris" he says and I nod.

He gets Christopher and leaves out.
I sigh and rest my head down on the table.
This is to much.
I need a drink.
To bad I can't have one.

I grab my phone and text Buck that I'm sorry and just want him to call me.

I go and get ready for bed.
I hear my phone and see Buck texted me back.
'Goodnight' is all it said and I shrug.
It's better than him ignoring me completely.