8

Erica pov

I get dressed and ready so I can go and talk to Eddie today.
I grab my keys and stuff I need and walk out the house to my car.
No time to play around.

I get in the car and take a deep breath.
What he's gonna say how will he take it?.
All these questions and no answers.
I start the car and drive off.

Skip ride.

I get out the car and walk to Eddie front door.
I ring the doorbell and wait.
A few seconds later the door opens and he's standing there.
"Eddie hi" I smile.
"Hey I didn't know you were coming over" he says and let's me in his home.
"Yeah I'm sorry for coming over unannounced but we need to talk"

"Actually yeah we do need to talk, look Erica I know you said you don't like Buck and your right your don't like Buck your in love with him and I know you might or do love me too but I think it's time you tell Buck how you feel, no hard feelings and we will still be friends an-."

"I'm pregnant Eddie" I say and he stops talking and look at me wide eye.
I was surprised my own self because of what he said.

We both just stand there looking at each other, surprised by what the other has said.

"Wait you said what?" He finally said "I'm pregnant Eddie" I say and he sits down "yeah I thought you said that"
"You sure?" He asked and I sit down on the table in front of him.
"I'm sure as a heart attack" I hand him the black and white image that has our baby on it.
He holds it and tears up.
"Eddie?" I call and he looks up at me.
"We can do this together regardless of my feelings for Buck" I say.

He nods and we hug each other.

Time skip

I talked to Bobby and I'm now on leave.
I decided to see Buck.
I walk up to him and see the sad look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked and sat down next to him eating some candy.
He looks at me and the big bag of candy I have.
"Aye I'm the pregnant one but that's beside the point what's wrong pouty face?"

"I'm on blood thinners and Bobby said that would be to much of a risk and the department don't wanna take a chance with that so I can't go back to work" he explained to me.
I frown.

I sorta knew the minute he had blood clots they would put him on blood thinners which means if he gets a single cut it will bleed more than usual so in the field if he gets hurt he could bleed out in seconds.
"Well Buck their right you could bleed out in seconds if you get hurt in the field" I say and he shake his head "I won't Erica" he argues

"Buck do you know that really?, what if the fire truck explode again you won't be getting away with some rods in your leg you will be dead, do you really wanna make everyone who loves you feel that pain?"

He looks down.
"Are you saying that for everyone or yourself?." He asked and I was confused.

"What are?, Buck what do you mean?."

"Are you saying that for everyone or yourself because you have feelings for me?." I go wide eye "I heard you and Eddie talking once" he explained

"Buck listen to me" I start to talk but he interrupted me.
"I'm done listening to you and everyone else, if your not gonna help me get my job back then I don't want to talk." He stands up and walk away from me.

I feel my eyes water up and the tears go down my face.
I'm not about to let all these people in this hospital see me cry like a baby.

Third POV

Buck turns around and see Erica wiping away her tears.
He feels bad for what he said but he doesn't walk back to her but instead turns to keep walking.
His heart heavy with guilt.