15

Erica pov

"Buck we have to be ready." I whisper to him as Lin lay in my arms.
I have grown a little attached I guess you could say.

"For what?." Buck asked with Chris in his arms.

"Buck think about it we've been hit by two waves all this water is going to go back to where it came from which means another wave going in the opposite direction." I say and he's silent as he thinks over my words.

We have trained to know this stuff the thing is I never been threw a tsunami this shit is totally different then the training.

The truck then starts moving and I hear water moving.
The last wave I knew it.
People start falling into the water and Buck helps them.
Chris go falling to and I try and grab him.
"Chris!." I managed to grab his arm but I fall into the water with him and Lin.
Somehow by the power of god I was able to hold them both as the water pushed us all around.

Third pov

Buck looks around as the water moves his body.
"ERICA!,CHRIS CHRIS ERICA!." He looks around but still doesn't see them.

Time skip

Buck was at a hospital trying to see if he could find Erica and Chris.

He had Chris classes around his face.
He spots a lady and goes up to her.
"Hi I'm looking for a little boy and a woman by the names of Erica and Christopher." He said "sorry I don't see those names on the list might have to look over there." She points and walks off.
Buck looks at where she pointed and see a bunch of dead bodies.

He shakes his head.
He knows Erica wouldn't be dead and she wouldn't let Chris die either that's not the type of person she is.

He then sees Eddie and the rest of the team.
He knows he has to talk to Eddie.
Eddie spots him and was confused as he walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?." Eddie asked Buck and the team looks over and see the two.
"Eddie." Buck says
"Are you okay?, where's Christopher?."
"Eddie." Buck called again and Eddie looks at Buck and feels himself getting sad not seeing his son and Buck is standing in front of him all dirty.
He then notices something on Buck.
"Why do you have his glasses?."

Buck grabs them gently "we uuhh...me and uhh Erica we we took Chris to the umm..we were at the beach and uh I swear to you I-I tried it just, Eddie I don't know how say it umm." Buck was close to tears as he stands in front of Buck.

Eddie's eyes start to tear up to knowing in his head and heart what Buck is trying to say.
Eddie then looks behind Buck and is shocked.
Erica comes walking up holding Chris and holding the hand of Lin.

"Christopher!." Eddie runs over "dad!." Chris says happily as Eddie grabs his son.
Buck turns and sees them.
He's shocked, they're okay.

He almost falls but the team catch him.
"Erica!." He calls and Erica smiles at him.
She walks over with Lin still holding her hand.

Buck stands up and he and Erica hug each other.

"I'm so glad your okay I-I didn't know if you were de-." "Shush Buck you know you can't get rid of me that easily I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me." Erica pulls away and flips her hair making Buck laugh.

Time skip
Erica pov

I was at the police station with Lin and my aunt Athena and a social worker.

"I want to take her home with me it's already proven that she doesn't have anyone else and her mom is gone." I say as Lin lays asleep against me.

"She wouldn't be able to stay with you long your a firefighter which means long hours on a dangerous job."

"I can do this she would be safe with me and well token care of and it's not like I'm adopting her I'm just letting her stay with me for a while." I say

The social worker gives me a look and sighs "fine she can go with you looks like she's comfortable anyway." I smile at that answer.

" I smile at that answer

What Lin looks like.