16

Two weeks later Erica pov

I get up and do what I need to do and go to my kitchen and make breakfast for me and Lin.
"Hey." I say watching as she walks in and sit at the table rubbing her eyes.
"Did you wash your face and bush your teeth?." I asked and she nods I walk over to her and bend down to her height "let me see." I say and she blows her breath in my face.
"You didn't brush those teeth missy." I say and she smiles at me like she didn't do anything wrong.
"Go on now or no waffles for you." She go wide eye and run off.
I laugh and go back to what I'm doing.

As I stand there my mind go to Buck.
He is such a great guy.
He's just amazing.
My phone dings and I grab it to see a text from Buck.
Huh the luck of me thinking of him and he just decides to text me is crazy.

I invited him over as I need to talk to him about something.
I hear little footsteps and see Lin running into the kitchen.
"Okay I brushed my teeth now waffles please." She smiles at me and I laugh at how cute she is.
I give her a plate with eggs and waffles and pour her some juice.

I then walk to her bag and start gathering her school supplies so I can drop her off at school.
She's a year younger than Chris and I was able to get her at the same school as him and they have become friends.
"Mom I'm finished." I stop what I'm doing and freeze.
Did she just call me mom?!.
No I'm hearing things I can't be her mom.
I'm couldn't even... I shake my head of my thoughts.
"I will be right there lin." I say as I hear a knock at the door.
I walk over with lin's backpack.
I open the door and see Buck.
Smiling brightly at me.

"Come in." I say and move so he could walk inside.
"Smells good." He says and I chuckle "well I did make eggs and waffles." I shrug.
"Oh great I'm starving" he then walks into the kitchen and I roll my eyes as I close the door and lock it.

"Of course you are because you can't cook." I say and help lin whip up some of the syrup that's on her hands.
"So what is it you need to talk to me about?." Buck asked me as he eats.
I look at him for a moment and feel like I could just jump him right here in the kitchen....yeah I need to stop.
"We can talk in the car I got to get Lin to school." I said and Buck nods as he finished his food and I help Lin put her bookbag on.
I grab the car keys and toss them to Buck.
"You drive." I smirk at him and grab Lin hand as we walk outside to the car.

Time skip

Me and Buck wave bye to Lin as she go into the school building.
We then get back in the car and before Buck can start it I grab his hand and he turns to me confused.
I smile at how cute he looked as I move my hand and grab his face and pull him closer to me to make our lips meet.

I feel him smile as our kiss deepen.
I move one hand into his curls and grip them.
I feel like it has gotten ten degrees hotter in the car as our tongues clash against each other.
I then remembered where we are and pull away from him.
"Woah." Buck says looking how I feel.
I laugh as I peck his lips and sit back in my seat.

"Let's get some food." I say and he nods but he's smiling.
He starts the car and pull off.
"So you gonna tell me what you wanted to talk about?, or do I have to guess?." He looks at me for a second before turning back to the road.
"Well I was thinking since we haven't really talked about us or anything that we should discuss this, because I don't just want to have sex Buck I actually care about you." I stop as I feel like I might get emotional and I hate doing that.

Buck is quiet for a long while and I feel like I might cry.
Do he not care about me like I do him?. A fool I have been.

"I love you Erica." He says and I snap my head up at him as he pulls into my favorite ice cream place.
"You do?." I asked and take my seatbelt off so I could sit up better.
"Yes Erica..I know this might be silly or something but I knew how I felt about you when I first met you, you are beyond amazing and beautiful inside and out." He looked over at me with his arm resting on the steering wheel.
"Wow I didn't know that." I say amazed.

I never noticed Buck till I started sleeping with Eddie crazy enough.
No I did notice him I just didn't think he would go for me plus he was dating someone at the time I think.

"So since everything is out there let this be our first date and tomorrow be our second when I take you out to dinner when you get off shift." He says and I nod and we kiss again.
"I would love that to bad we skipped the wait to have sex thing huh." I say making us both laugh as we get out the car and he grabs my hand.
Our hands fit together wonderfully if you ask me like we're meant to be.

Woah I need to chill out.
He holds the door open for me and I walk in and he comes in behind me.
"I wish I could get everything I am so happy you brought me here." I say and he chuckles and wrap his arm around me.

"I'm glad too." He kiss my forehead.