17

Erica pov

I walk into the station after going out with Buck.
I can't wait for tomorrow night.
I had a big smile on my face as I go into the locker room and put my stuff in my locker.
"What's the big smile for?." Hen asked me as she comes in.
"Oh well me and Buck went on a date before shift. He's taking me out tomorrow night for dinner and I just can't wait." I say leaning against the locker.
"Wow you and Buck it's almost like I never saw it coming." Hen says sarcastically and I laugh at her expression.
"Yes hen we know you predict everything." I say to her.
I tuck my shirt into my pants and fix my belt.
Eddie comes in and I think now is the perfect time to ask him what I wanted to.
"Hey Eddie can I talk to you?." I asked and he pause what he's doing and look at me while hen and now chimmy who was in the door way look at us both.
I roll my eyes at them.
They are so dramatic.
"Yeah sure." He smiles softly.
I noticed he looks tired which is something I know better than to ask about at work.

Before anything else can be said we have to leave out for a fire drill.
I look up at the building while standing next to chim and Bobby.
"My god, that's the biggest damn fire I never seen." I laugh as I start grabbing stuff that we will need in doing so I hear Eddie and hen.
"I hate fire drills." She said
"City mandates we do ''em every three years." Eddie says "can't fight city hall." I say and roll my eyes as Bobby starts talking.

"Someone's gonna have to explain that to the new fire marshal." Hen says and I'm confused.
I need to listen better.
I think as I stand next to the team.

"There was a stalled bus blocking both directions on grand. Vehicles couldn't clear a path which delayed our arrival." Bobby says and I go wide eye when I see Buck.
Oh no this isn't going to be good.
He didn't even tell me that he was the new fire marshal.
Oh he is so gonna hear from me later.
"And yet the 144 managed a response time in under six minutes." I roll my eyes at Buck and walk past to do what I need to.

"And that's who your dating?." Hen looks at me unimpressed.
"Yes sadly". I say and we smile at each other.

"If this is a fake fire why can't we use fake hose." Chimney said "because that take away from the drill, duh." I say.
"Hey Buck how we doing?." He asked as we start to pass Buck.
"You don't wanna know." Buck replied.

Oh I'm so gonna kick his...Mmhh.

I frown as I watch people fall down the stairs.
And this drill just got worse.
Turns out a man had a seizure which sucks.
Bobby told me to talk to Buck but I knew I wouldn't be able to because Buck is stubborn as hell.

Time skip

Before Eddie leaves I stop him.
"Hey I know this is last minute but can you watch Lin for me tonight?." I asked and he nods "sure I'm sure Chris would be happy to have his new best friend over." He says making me smile.
"Great thanks Eddie."

Time skip

I stand in the mirror looking over myself.
I think I look nice hopefully Buck does too.
I'm still gonna kick his ass but that can wait.
I hear a knock at the door and I quickly put my heels on and stayed some perfume even though I put to much on because I started choking a little bit.
I wave my arms and try to calm down.
I then rush down the stairs and to the front door where I try and fix my hair a bit and push my boobs up to look right in my dress.

I open the door and there he is.
Evan Buckley.
He looks amazing in his black pants and black dress shirt which shows off his muscles threw it.
He holds some white roses which is my favorite.
"You look amazing Erica and these are for you." He holds them out to me
I take them and smell them.
"I love them. Thank you Buck" I kiss his lips softly before pulling away to put them in a vase.

"So shall we?." He asked me holding out his hand.
"We shall." I take his hand and close the door, making sure it's locked.
We get to bucks jeep and he opens the door for me and help me in and close it before going around and getting in himself.

Time skip

We walk into this nice fancy restaurant.
"Oh Buck this place looks amazing." We get seated and I frown when I look at the prices.
"Buck this is expensive." I say wide eye.
"It's not that bad plus I'm paying for it so it's cool." He says and I nod slowly.
"So I was thinking get some white wine as I know that's your favorite." He told me and I nod.
"That would be lovely." I responded as I look over the menu.
Everything looks so good.

"Erica?." Buck calls and I look up at him.
"Yea?."
"Your beautiful." He smirks at me and I smile.
"And your handsome."

We ordered our food and make small talk but then he ask me something that I haven't even thought about. "So are you planning on adopting Lin?." He asked and I take a sip of my wine.
"No I haven't thought about it actually I don't know if I can be a good parent or at least the one she needs." I respond.
He go to reply when I spoke first.
"What's this thing you got going on fire marshal." I ask and he chuckles while looking down at the table.
"Yeah uhh I just did it to keep myself busy till I get back with the team." He says

"Well you seem pretty happy doing all those check marks with your fancy clip board."
"Look Erica I just miss being back with the team and doing what I love it's really the only thing I'm good at other than making a fool out of myself." He shrugs.
I frown, feeling bad for him.
"Baby your good at everything and being a firefighter well I believe you will be back soon you just gotta be patient and not push Bobby or the city to put you back on duty you need to heal and everything." I say

"I am healed Erica I belong out there not on the sidelines." He argues and I just sigh and drink some more of my wine.
I go to pick up my fork when I vision goes for a second and I feel dizzy.
"You okay?." Buck asked me and I nod but that makes my dizziness feel worse.
What's wrong with me?.
I then start feeling like I can't breathe anymore.
I gasped and grip at my chest.

"Ica...Erica...ar...ok?..." I sorta hear Buck but it's like I'm underwater.
My chest is in pain I think I'm about to pass out.

"I....ant...breathe." I try and get out to Buck.
I feel his hands grab me.
Next thing I know everything around me go dark.