14

Erica pov

Erica pov

I was with chris and Eddie as we walked up to buck apartment.
Eddie uses his key and I guide Chris over to the couch to sit down while Eddie deals with buck.

"So it's gong to be me you and buck?." Chris asked me. "Yup isn't that great stuck with us." I say and he nods smiling at me as he leans into my side.

I hear talking and then turn to see buck and Eddie.
"Hey buddy." Buck waved at Chris who smile gets even bigger looking at his buck.

"Guess who you get to spend the whole day with." I say in a sing song voice.
Buck smiles and chuckles nervously as he whispers something to Eddie.
I get closer and hear Eddie say something.

"He never feels sorry for himself." I nod as that's true Chris is just a happy kid.
"Okay buddy I gotta go have fun with Erica and buck." Eddie then leaves.
"So what we're going to do?." Chris asked "we are going to uhh." Buck looks at me and I fold my arms and raise a eyebrow "how about we go out for food and then decide." Buck then go and gets dress.

Time skip

"Here let's take a picture for your dad." Buck says and the three of us pose together and smile with the pancakes.
Buck then sends the picture to Eddie.
I realized that I had the most food out of us all.
I shrug and just eat.

"Can we go somewhere fun?." Chris asked us.
"Yeah we can." I say

As we get ready to go an older couple stops Buck.
"Your kid is so handsome you and your wife must be proud." She said and Buck does his nervous chuckle and scratches the back of his head.
"Yes we are thank you so much." I say and then we leave.

Time skip

Buck and Chris was playing a game while I recorded them for Eddie and myself personally.

I smile watching how much fun they were having.
"Let's get on a ride!." I say once they win and Chris nods as he grabs his prize.
I go to say something to Buck but notice he's spaced out.
I look to where he's looking and notice the first responders.
"Buck" I grab his arm and he looks at me.
I kiss him.
"Me and Chris want to get on a ride let's go." I say and he nods and picks Chris up making said boy laugh.

We get on some rides and now we were sitting on a bench.
Chris was looking at the ocean while buck held on to him.

I can't help but watch how they act with each other.
Makes me wish for a child of my own.

I stand up and stretch and as I do that I hear Chris ask a question that makes me go wide eye.
"Erica?, buck?, where did all the water go?." He asked and me and buck turn and see the water is gone.
"We gotta run." I say just as a siren sounds and buck grabs Chris and my hand and we start running with everyone else.
My heart pounds in my chest as we run.
Listening to the sirens and the yells and seeing everyone running.
I let go of bucks hand as I see a little girl get knocked over.

I race and pick her up.
"ERICA!." I hear buck scream.
I catch up to him holding the little girl and she holds on to me tightly.
We jump behind a stand just as all the water hit.

I hold my breath as I feel my body getting moved all around.
I accidentally let some water get into my lungs.
I start struggling.
I can't die.
I need to make it for buck and Chris and my family.
I feel my hand grip something and I am able to lift my head above the water.
"BUCK!." I yell looking around me.
"BUCK!." Oh god please.

I then see the little girl I helped I swim to her and sit her on top of a car and I get up with her.
I look around feeling myself panic.
No don't panic Erica.

I then see a dead body floating in the water and I pull the girl close to me.
I make sure she doesn't see.

"Hey your okay." I say and she just holds on to me.

"CHRIS!." I yell and look for the little boy or Buck.

"ERICA!." I hear and down the street or what used to be the street I see Buck with some others on a fire truck.
How ironic.
I look around me and see a rope.
I grab it and tie it around me and the little girl.
"Hey my names Erica okay and I need you to hold on to me okay?." She nods "okay." I slip back into the water and feel it push me down to Buck.

I make sure me and the little girl head stay above the water.
Buck grabs my hand and pull me on to the fire truck.
"I'm so glad your okay." He says and kiss my hairline I nod "I'm glad you two are okay too." I undo the rope and sit the girl down by Chris.
"Hi I'm Lin." She says lowly.
"I'm Christopher." I smile watching them.
I hope this little girl finds her parents.

Just as I think that a bunch of dead bodies float threw the water making me frown.
Buck turns the kids around so they don't see.
"Mommy!." Lin yells and I see an older woman who looks like Lin but she's dead.

I grab Lin and hold her to me as she cries.