5

Erica pov

I actually got to work early today and not to brag but I feel pretty proud of myself, pat myself on the back.

I put my stuff away in my locker and tuck my shirt in which I hate but oh well.
"Your early" I hear and look up to see Buck

"Yeah Uhh I am" I say and turn away from him

"Can we talk?" He asked and I look at him "we're talking right now dummy" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"I mean like in private this is serious" he says and I huff.
"Okay lead the way" I say and he grabs my hand and I want to smile with how well his hand fits in mine.
Let me stop being cheesy now.

He leads me to the shower area and close and lock the door which I find suspicious but oh well.

"Okay you locked us in now what?." I asked
"Now this" he said and runs up and kiss me.

I was shocked but responded to the kiss anyway.
I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss starts getting heated and hos hands run down my sides to my hips and then he picks me up.

"Erica" he says
"Yes" I answer
"Erica you gotta wake up" he said and I look at him confused.
"What?"

"Erica wake up!" He yells.

I jump up off the couch upstairs in the firehouse.

"Dang Erica, you know you snore in your sleep" Buck says

"Yeah you snore real loud kid might wanna get checked" chim said walking past chewing his gum like always. I roll my eyes.

Of course it was a dream.
The bells go off and we jump up and run to the trucks.

I get in.
"So what you was dreaming about?" Buck asked me and I stick my middle finger up at him.

We make it to the house and go inside to see a girl on the floor holding her arm.
She explained to us that she was popping a pimple. Eww.
Turns out she has maggots in her skin.

"Wait my camera" she said as they wheel her out and I look and see Eddie and Buck looking at the camera.
I roll my eyes and push them out the way.

"Bye guys thanks for watching" I smile and wave then turn the camera off.

Time skip

We make it back to the house and chimney is a terrible captain that's for sure.
He's real bossy.
Be glad when cap comes back.

We relax after the call.
Buck walks up to me.
"Hey can we talk?" He asked and I look at him wide eye.
"Uhh talk?, talk about what?" I asked looking around.
"Look it's important Erica, can we go talk alone" he asked and I huff and stand up.
"Lead the way Bucky" I say and he glares at me for adding the y to Buck.

He grabs my hand and drag me to the shower area.
Okay now I'm a little excited this is how my dream went.

He close and lock the door.
"Okay you locked us in now what?" I asked

"I know things haven't been the same with us and we haven't hung out lately but I Uhh I just don't want to lose you I mean you and Eddie is obviously seeing each other" he says
So not how my dream went.
"Buck you could never get rid of me okay it's us always" I say and grab his hand.
"Thanks Erica" he then hugs me.

We then hear the alarms go off
"Go time" he smiles and I smile back at him.
We then run out.

As we were riding we hear through the headset that Bobby wants to talk to us.
"Wonder what he wants?" I question hen before I look over and my heart stops.

The truck just exploded.
I quickly get out my seatbelt.
"Erica wait" Eddie tried to grab me but I push his hands away from me and run to the truck.

"BUCK!" I yell and run faster and slid on the ground to his side cutting myself on the glass in the process

"Buck baby your okay I'm here" I say with tears going down my face.
"Huh your new" i hear and look up to see a young boy with a bomb connected to his chest.
"Stay there and don't move" he said.

I nod and turn my attention to Buck.
"I love you Buck, your going to make it out of this" I say.

I don't know if he can hear me.
Next thing I know police and the bomb squad are here and I see the news people and a helicopter flying above.

"Erica" I hear bucks weak voice call to me.
"I'm here Buck your gonna be fine" I say and look down at his leg seeing it under the truck.
"Don't move" I say when I see him trying to.

"I want the captain!" the boy yells.
"I'm the captain!" Chim yells holding his hand up.

I lean down and kiss bucks head trying to give him comfort as I hear his groans of pains.

"No your not the one I want. Captain Bobby nash is the one" he says and I go wide eye as I see cap walking over this way.

He talks to the guy but I don't pay attention.
"How you feel Buck?"
"Sorta numb" he says and I panic more but I have to remember my training, I have to stay calm.
"Your gonna be out soon." I say and he moves his hand into my lap and I grab his hand.

The guys then come over along with hen as the police arrested the kid.

I move so we can get Buck out.
They try and lift the truck but obviously they couldn't.
It's a ladder truck of course they wasn't gonna be able to.
They try again and Buck yells in pain and I feel my chest tightened at the sounds

Then the people starts running over and everyone lifts the ladder truck.

I help them get Buck onto the gurney.
We make it to the ambulance and I go to step back when Buck grabs my hand again "no don't leave me" he says and I feel tears go down my face.
"I won't" I say and get in the back to and hold his hand all the way to the hospital till I couldn't anymore.

I stand there at the doors watching as they wheeled him away.
"Come on let's sit down" hen said and lead me to a chair
I sit down and put my head in my hands as I cry.
Hen pulls me close and let me cry into her chest.