13

Erica pov

I hold my bag and walk towards the station with a big smile on my face.
I walk in and frown when I don't see anyone.
I go and put my stuff away and walk upstairs.
"Welcome back!" Everyone yelled and I smiled and laughed.
"Thanks guys, I'm glad to be back" I tell them.

The bell goes off. "You ready?" Cap asked me and I nod and run off with the others.

Time skip

We make it to the scene and I noticed a lady who was smiling to much of you asked me.
"Over here it's the baby" I hear my aunt say and I frown and walk over with hen and chimney.
We make it to the car and the baby was turning blue.
Chim and hen take care of the baby while I walk over to my aunt.
"This crazy lady just left her baby like that?!." I was mad.
I lose my baby and she just treats hers like trash.
"Calm down that baby isn't her's." I was shocked.
"She kidnapped that baby?." My aunt nods and I shake my head and walk over to the lady.
"You crazy bitch where is that baby's mother?!" I yell

"I am the mother. Is my baby okay?." She asked looking up at me "you know that's not your damn baby you crazy bi-." "Erica" Athena grabs me and pulls me away.
"You calm down right now, I know it's hard for you because you lost your baby but you do not act out here you are on duty and yeah I want to ring her neck to but I can't and neither can you now go over there calm yourself now" I look at her for a moment and she gives me a look.

I huff and walk away a little.

I feel like I'm about to cry but I won't I'm not a weak person.
"Come on we think we might have a location of the mom" I nod at that and hop in the truck.

Time skip

We were searching around trying to find something a car more than likely.
I was looking around and I frown when I don't see anything. "Hey you okay?." Eddie asked me and I nod at him.
"Are you?" I ask and he Doesn't say anything for a second before he go to open his mouth but gets interrupted.
"Over here" I see my aunt and Bobby run over to a car and me and Eddie rush over.
They get the trunk open and I feel relief that the mother is alright and so is her baby.

Time skip

I walk up to the door and knock waiting for someone to open it.
The door opens and I see Buck.
"Hey" I say

"Hi, you just got off shift." He observes as I'm still in uniform.

I nod at that. "So you gonna let me in or not because I really need someone to talk to" I say.
He moves so I can walk in and I hear him close the door as I face away from him.
Tears make there way to my eyes.
"Are you okay?, how was work?." He asked

I sniffle "today a crazy ass lady kidnapped a baby from her mother and stuffed the mother in the trunk of the car like she was junk, at first I thought how could someone be so careless with a life but luckily that woman wasn't the mother. I almost slapped her but Athena got me before I could. Today I just thought that the world is so cruel the world takes my baby away from me and I don't know how to handle it" I cry and finally turn to Buck who looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes

"Come here" he opens his arms and I crash into him and let him hold me as I cry.
"I will help you threw this and anything else Erica" he whispers in my ear.
"Thank you" I say.

"I love you" I say after a minute and I felt Buck tense up which makes me pull away.
He go to say something but I shake my head "I have to go" I go to walk out the door when he grabs my hand and pull me to him and smash his lips against mine.
I he pulls away and I look at him confused but happy.
"I love you too I always have your my best friend and now something more." I nod at that.
Me and Buck haven't really had a serious talk about us but I know we care about each other a lot.

"How about you help me out this uniform" I say and he chuckle and picks me up
"No problem beautiful" he takes me up stairs to his room and the rest is history.