11

Erica pov/time skip

I huff as Buck helps me sit down.
"Buck I lost my baby I'm not disabled" I say and glare at him
"I'm just trying to help you" he says and I sigh "I know I'm just snappy" I say and hold my arms out to him for a hug
He leans down and hug me and I breathe in his smell which is of cologne.

He kiss my cheek.
"Listen I will be back to check on you but for right now you just rest and stay here" he said "yeah yeah bye Buck" he rolls his eyes at me and tells me bye and was gone.
I still can't go back to work which sucks.
Christopher is with Carla and Eddie went to work to take his mind off of things.

I sit in silence for a minute before I get bored and stand up slowly.

I walk very slowly to the table and grab my car keys and walk out the house.

Time skip

I groan in pain as I walk up to the fire station.
I huff out of breath.
Not only did I miscarriage but I had some blood clots and swelling and they had to cut me open since I was sorta far along.
Luckily for me I didn't have to go on blood thinners like Buck.

I see that the trucks aren't here which means they are out on call.
I walk upstairs and sit down on the couch.

Guess I will wait.
Looking around I see food.
Smiling I grab a plate and start eating.
"This is definitely caps cooking" I say to myself.

Not even seconds later the trucks come back and the team walk upstairs.
"Hi guys" I say and they look at me surprised.
Hen walks over first and hugs me.
"What are you doing here?" She asked pulling away from me.

"Well Buck was watching me and then he left to do who knows what." I shrug.

Eddie looks at me and I smile at him and he nods and walks into the kitchen area. I thought he wasn't supposed to be at work but I guess things don't apply to him like me.
I see the others giving me a look.
"Guys no no don't give me that look I'm fine see" I point to myself and smile.

"You should be at home resting not here eating the food" Bobby says looking at me with the captain look as me and Buck call it.
"Cap I was bored" I groan.

"Then watch tv I would kill to do that right now" chimney says walking pass.
"Well you can take my place" I offer.
"Look you will be back at work soon enough you only have two weeks left, now go home" Bobby says "yes dad" I say sarcastically.
He smiles at me and help me up and I hug him.

I huff as I know it's a long trip down the stairs.

"Come on I will carry you" Eddie walks over and I get on his back.
As he walks downstairs I ask him a question "do you think we would have been great parents?. I mean you already are a great father to Chris"
"I think we would have been the best, you would have been the best mother ever" he says and I can see his smile.

"Thank you" I say as he drops me off at my car.
"Your welcome and do rest I'm gonna call Buck on you" he says
"So scared" I roll my eyes.
"Okay then I will call Athena" he says and I glare at him.

He and Bobby are the only ones who know Athena is my aunt.
"Fine I will rest" I say and get in my car.

Time skip

I was at home laying on the couch eating when Buck comes walking in.
"You went to the station today?" He folds his arms.
"I was bored it's not like I was gonna die" I roll my eyes.

"Erica you know your." "If you say resting I'm gonna beat your ass" I look at him.
He sighs and walk over and I watch as he moves me and lay on the couch and I lay on him.
I cuddle closer to him.
"We should go out" he says "on a date?" I asked and he nods.
I don't say anything else and nether dose he as we watch the tv.