12

Time skip
Erica pov

I'm finally healed. I should be back to work soon, finally I was starting to get bored.
Buck has been off trying to figure out how to get his job back.

He's been huddled up in the house so I'm gonna go over there and work my best friend magic and get him up.
Maddie told me she had tried and it hasn't been working out.

Skip ride

I use the key Buck gave me and open the door to his apartment.
I look around and see take out boxes.
I shake my head and frown.
"This is sad." I skip up the steps and find him sleeping in bed.
I take my shoes off and back up some before I run and jump on him and the bed.
"Hey get up" I say and he jumps up before he calms down and push me off of him and try to go back to sleep.

"Buck get up now" I say and hit him with a pillow.
"No Erica" he muttered

"Buck this is sad okay you have take out boxes everywhere and bottles and you stink" I tell him and he sits up.
"Well sorry me and my apartment isn't up to your liking"

"Buck you act like your life is over" I huff
"It is Erica you know better than anyone what I was like before I became a firefighter. I-I can't do anything else" he says and I sigh.
I grab his face and look him in his eyes
"Buck you are way more than a firefighter, you don't even notice how great you are and it hurts me. Hey you don't even know if you won't be one again maybe just give it like......a year or two" I say and he moves his face out my hands.
"I'm not waiting two years Erica" I climb on top of him.
"Buck I love you and all but get your ass out of this bed and take a shower and I will start cleaning downstairs" I say and move off of him and snatch the covers off him.
"Omg Erica!" He yells

I smirk at him as I walk downstairs.

I hear him get up
I'm off to a good start.
I pull my phone out to text Maddie about my handy dandy work that I've accomplished so far.

A few minutes later Buck comes downstairs and I put my phone away.

"Now what" he folds his arms.
"We clean" I say and throw a bag at him.

Time skip

Me and Buck was done cleaning and I was looking in his fridge and see he Doesn't have to many things.
"You need to go to the store dude" I say and sit on the island table next to where he was sitting in a chair.
"Yeah well I can order that" he shrugs.
"Buck you need to leave this apartment" I tell him.
He don't look or say anything to me for a moment before he sighs loudly and stand up.

"Have I ever told you that I love you" he smiles and stands between my legs.
I rise a eyebrow at him.
"Buck your cute and sweet but you are not turning this conversation around. Now me and Maddie talked" I start when he leans closer to me and I freeze as his hands go on my hips.

"Mmhh like I was saying me and Maddie was talking and we think that you need to get up and stop slouching around" I say
"Okay I'm gonna do something" he says and I smile.
"Really?" He nods and kiss me.
I kiss him back as he moves my body closer to him.

His lips leave mine and trail down my neck.
He stops for a second
"Is this my shirt?" I chuckle and nod.
"Yeah I like This one" he laughs and go back to what he was doing.

Time skip not writing unholy words here.

I breathe heavy as Buck rolls off of me.
"Definitely taking a nap" I say and hear him laugh while I close my eyes.

"I told you I was gonna get up and do something" I turn and open my eyes to look at him.
"Shut up Buck and you knew that wasn't what I meant"
"I know but it's good cardio"

"I'm serious Buck" I say and shake my head.
"I have to go" I kiss his cheek and stand up and start getting dressed.
"What's the rush?"
"Well for one I promised Eddie I will get Chris and I have work tomorrow" I say.
"Wait wait your starting work tomorrow?" I nod at that.
"So all that stuff about being more than a firefighter was bull huh since you get to go back to the job." He rolls his eyes.

"Buck we both know being a firefighter wasn't always my dream I wanted to be a nurse full time"

"So go be one, what's stopping you Erica?, nothing you did that to yourself" he said rudely and I frown.
"I did it for you Buck" I say and he looks at me confused.

"I stopped being a nurse for you because you was so sad at the time and I knew I had to be there for you and then you decided to be a firefighter and asked me to join you and I said yes or did you forget that?."

He open and close his mouth but no words come out.
"Bye Buck" I say and walk downstairs and out the door.

I hate when Buck gets in his moods.