22

Erica pov

I huff in irritation as I put on my uniform that I have to wear.
Oh why because Bobby told Buck he wasn't ready and now Buck is not only suing the city and the fire department but also Bobby.
I could ring that boys neck right now.
I was happy that Lin was at a sleepover.

I make it to the office building and see the others.
I sit down next to hen.
"So he even decided to sue his girlfriend slash future baby mama, interesting." Hen said making everyone look at me.
"Yeah well we wouldn't be in this mess if someone kept their mouth closed." I snap as I glare at Bobby.
He sighs and looks away from me while everyone else looks confused.

I was pissed off.
My uniform doesn't really fit me as I've been gaining weight since I'm pregnant.
They call Bobby in first then chimney then hen then Eddie.
Every time one came out the room they had the same look on their face.
One of anger.
"Miss Johnson." I hear and I stand up.
"Good luck." Chimney muttered bitterly.
I nod and walk into the room and sit down across from Buck who doesn't meet my eyes.

They asked me some questions which wasn't to bad so I was fine but then.
"So miss Johnson after you had your miscarriage how long did it take before you was back at work?." I glare at the lawyer across from me and then turn my glaze to Buck.
"I was out for two maybe three weeks." I answered.
"And didn't you experience blood clots yourself and they still let you back into work?." I huff but answered "yes I did experience blood clots but unlike Buck they didn't put me on blood thinners so I was safe to work."
"And you were with my client here during the tsunami right?"
"Yes."

"You were back at work the next day correct?."
"Yes."
"And before you found out about this pregnancy now you had high blood pressure which caused you to have a slight heart attack, correct?."

"Yes". I get out clenching my teeth.
"And they let you back to work when?."
I look down at the table and fiddle with my fingers.
"I was back at work the day after they released me."
"And even though you knew you were pregnant you went back to work and risked your baby that you share with mr Buckley here."

I don't answer and just stand up.
"I'm done here." I say and walk out the room pushing the door open so hard it hits the glass wall making a loud noise and everyone turns to look at me but I ignore them as I walk to the elevator and press the button multiple times.
"Hurry the hell up." I whisper to myself as I feel sick.
God I could kill Evan right now.

"Erica." Eddie says and walk up to me.
"Eddie I don't wish to talk right now okay." He nods as the others come and wait for the elevator with me.
Once it opens we walk inside it and turn to see Buck shaking hands with the lawyer.
He makes his way to the elevator when I push the close door button and it closes in his face.
I sniffle as I try and hold in my tears.
I feel a hand on my shoulder and see hen giving me a sad look.
Once the elevator opens again i walk out and speed walk to my car.

I'm so done with this day all ready.

Time skip two weeks

I glare at Buck as he stands in my doorway.
"Why are you even here right now?." I asked folding my arms.
"I wanted to be the one to tell you I dropped the charges." He rubs the back of his head awkwardly.
"Okay that's nice to know that you finally found your brain." I go to close the door when he stops me.
"Erica I'm sorry but I just wanted to."
"I know Buck I do believe and I want that for you but you did this to yourself you had a family who cares about you and a girlfriend who loves you but you ruined that Buck and now you have to leave with it, I'm not cutting you completely out since this is your baby too so on the 23rd I have a appointment at 9 be there or don't I don't know."

"I will be there." He says "good now excuse me but I would like to go back to sleep now." I say and he nods and go to walk away when I stop him.
"Oh and Buck." I say and he looks at me as I walk closer to him.
"Think before you do." I then grab his head and bring it down and kiss him softly.
I pull away as he has a shocked look on his face.
I then turn and walk back into the house and close and lock the door.