Julie

Picture is of Julie
------------------------------------------
Sense we aren't supposed to leave our house room, Jack and I decided to clean the house after the others left. The twins went to play their video games. They came back to us when I was helping Jack clean the kitchen telling us that the trainers took away their games.

"It makes sense that they would do that. They are trying to get us to think about doing better next time." I explained. Jack agreed.

We then went to work cleaning. The twins were in charge of cleaning the bedrooms while me and Jack cleaned the main hallway and couch area. After vacuuming the floor, we organized the movies and games by title. The games were on the left shelf and the movies were on the right one.

After that was done, we vacuumed the hallway. I then went and cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned the shower and the mirror, scrubbed the toilet, cleaned the sink, and mopped the floor. I felt like Cinderella.

When the twins were done, we all worked out in the gym until lunch. We ate sandwiches and fruit for lunch. After cleaning the gym, we sat down and watched a couple movies. We turned on the news after a movie to see if something good was on. Nothing was on so we went back to the movies.

I watched two movies before I had to make dinner. It was my night to cook so I decided to make enchiladas. I searched the cookbook for the recipe. When I found it, I followed the instructions and made everyone an enchilada. Right as I set the food and drinks at the table, Gene, Justin, Max, and Ryan walked in. We sat at the table and ate our food.

"How was training?" Jack asked.

"Good. We got to train with weapons." Justin answered.

"Lucky!" I exclaimed.

"You'll get to train with them next week." Gene said. "The trainers are letting your punishment be reduced to only this week."

"Yay!" The twins cheered.

"But you won't get your games back." Justin added.

"Dang it!" Blake said. Mason agreed.

"But you'll get to train with us at least." I said to the twins.

"That's true." Mason mumbled.

We then ate dinner in silence. After dinner was cleaned up, we took showers and changed into our pajamas. After watching the news until the trainers turned it off, we went to bed.