The Twins

Mason POV:
The next day my brother and I decided to go fishing. First we needed a fishing rod. We had to make one. We found two strong, long sticks on the ground and, when we asked the soldiers that lived on the island, got the line and hook that you see on actual fishing rods. We then gathered a small box of worms and fish bait and walked to the end of the dock to fish. We had also brought a bucket with us to put the fish in.

We fished the whole morning until noon, catching a total of 20 fish, 10 fish each. We then were escorted to another part of the island by soldiers. We were surprised when we weren't given lunch, but didn't ask about it. We were brought to a clearing in the middle of the forest that was in the middle of the island, leaving a big beach at its edges. To the right of the clearing was a side of a big white building. There was a big window on the building facing the clearing and Dr. Johnson and other scientists were sitting behind the glass facing the clearing.

"Today you will be tested in the skills you have previously learned." One soldier that wasn't holding a rifle explained. "You will each be tested individually and will be waiting over there if you are waiting." He pointed to a small room indented into the building. The room had a table in the middle stacked with food. There were chairs lining the side walls. "Any questions?" No one answered. "Good. Gene will go first."

We were ushered into the room where we stacked a plate full of food. There was all kinds of food: Mexican, American, Italian, and more. There wasn't just main dishes either, one side of the table was dedicated to deserts. The back wall held a drink dispenser. I chose coke. After getting our lunch, we sat down and watched the testing.

They tested Gene on her fighting skills. She was good at that. She was then tested on her agility and finally her power. We had to distract Jack as they did that. We didn't want him to see Gene get hurt then heal herself. He would have tried to stop the soldiers from hurting her. Once all the testing was complete, she was led inside the building. That was another thing we didn't ask on.

Then they brought Justin out, then Jack, and finally Ryan. It was getting dark when they called Blake and I up. We had finished our food and were whispering to each other. We got up and walked to the middle of the clearing, standing a respectable distance from the soldier without a rifle, who's name was Scott.

"Show me how you fight, Mason." Scott instructed.

"How will I do that?" I asked.

"By fighting me." Scott answered.

I was surprised but I got in fighting position. Scott did the same. I attacked first. I lunged at him but Scott dodged it, tripping me with an outstretched foot. I got up as soon as I hit the ground and tan around him using my super speed. Once I was behind him, I jumped on top of him and started choking him.

"That's. Enough." He breathed, tapping my arm.

I got off of him and he regained his breath. Once he did, he tested my brother. My brother also won. Scott tested our speed by having us run around the clearing for as long as possible. He stopped us after 30 minutes. We weren't even tired yet. Scott then led us into the building.

When we entered, we saw we were in a science lab bigger than the one on the other island. It had tables with computers, vials, and other science stuff there were some cages to the far left and a door to the right and left leading into small chambers. Gene and Ryan were in one while Jack, X'zaver, and Justin were in the other. We were put in with Gene and Ryan.

The chamber's walls were glass. That's how we knew who was in which chamber. There was four small beds in the back with white blankets and pillows. The chamber looked small from the outside but inside, it was double the size. The room extended farther to make room for beds and more people. There was speakers in the back corner and a camera in the middle of three room. The camera was one of the ones that were small, but can see the whole room.

A voice came on the speakers. "Hello. I cannot say my name but I will be talking to you over the two days you will be here. While you are here, you will have medical tests done on you to make sure you are healthy. Don't worry, there won't be anything major like surgery done on you. You will be given three meals, one at 7:00, another at 12:00, and a third at 6:30. In between you will be escorted to a work out facility to maintain your health. Goodbye."

Right after the voice ended, doctors came in and had us sit at tables that were in the room. They asked us questions about our health before weighing us and measuring out height. They then left.

"Why do they want us here?" Ryan asked.

"They just want to make sure we are healthy." Gene answered.

"Well I'm bored." Ryan complained.

We then played a couple games before we were brought dinner. After we had our trays and utensils away, we played more games. We went to bed once all the scientists left and the lights were turned off.

Blake's POV:

The next day after breakfast we were brought to a gym. The gym had basic equipment in it plus a pool. Mason and I raced each other on the tread mill for awhile before using the other equipment. We were then brought lunch. They served us pizza and water.

After lunch, we all jumped in the pool. We played Marco Polo, Colors, and had a trick contest. We also raced each other. Mason and I didn't have super speed in the water so it was all a fair race. Jack came first, then Justin, Gene came third, Mason came fourth, I came fifth, and Ryan came sixth. X'zaver couldn't come in the pool. We didn't know why but he just couldn't.

After swimming for awhile, we got out and worked out some more. Once it was getting close to dinner, we took showers before doctors escorted us out to a doctors office that was down a separate hallway. They did a simple check up before we went back to our rooms for dinner then bed.