Mason & Blake

Mason is boy on right and Blake is on left
-----------------------------------------
Mason POV:

The next week we were allowed to train again. When the trainers made us run, they told my brother and I to run 100 laps around the arena and everyone else to run 2. Hey did this because Blake and I are faster than them.

When we finished the run, the trainers taught us everything we missed. Blake was better at attacking from he tree but I was better at hiding. We were equally good at weapon fighting though.

After we got caught up, the trainers taught us battle strategies. They told us that we would need this in an upcoming mission. We tried to ask what the mission was about but they refused to tell us. All we got out of them was that it was a smaller mission.

One strategy was to surround the enemy. This would prevent them from escaping and make us have attack options from all sides. Another strategy is to corner them. This is a strategy that everyone knows but it is useful. You have to be careful not to get cornered yourself though. One other strategy is to use your surroundings to help you. For example is you are near a river and you are good at water combat, then lure your enemy to the river.

We practiced those moves for the rest of the day before going back into the room. It was Ryan's turn to cook. Despite his age, he is a really good cook, especially when he is making taco salads; which he made tonight.

Blake POV:

After we ate breakfast, we went to the arena and did the same warm up as yesterday. We then warmed up by reviewing what we learned yesterday. Today the trainers were letting us play team building games. They said we needed these for our first mission.

We first played a game where you had to untangle from the other people. You and your group would first stand in a siècle and close your eyes. Then you would reach out and grab a random hand. Once everyone is holding someone else's hand, you would have to untangle your hands without letting go. It took 5 minutes for us to succeed.

Another game is called the Chair Game Activity. You have four chairs facing different directions. Two people sit on two of the chairs and the other two lay down across the other two. The point of the game is to pull the chairs out of the people laying down and to have the people sitting hold the other people up. We got the hang of this quickly and played a couple rounds of it.

At home, Mason and I played Minecraft on the Xbox. It wasn't as good as the computer version but it worked. By the time dinner was ready, we had gotten the nether achievement.

Tonight Justin made hamburgers. He was a good cook. After dinner, we watched the news. There was a robbery at a computer store. At 10:30, the television was turned off and we went to bed.