Gene

The twins came back to the room as we sat down for breakfast. We gave them each two more servings then us because they were hungry. After they showers and changed, we met the trainers in the arena. We were practicing fighting today. While fighting, we learned that X'zaver had the powers to talk to people through his mind and to control people.

We learned about X'zaver's power because of the trainers. They pulled him aside and showed him how to work his powers. He then tested controlling people on me. Of all people he had to choose me. Well it wasn't that bad. All he had me do was practice fighting. That's all he did. The way he uses his power is that he puts two of his fingers on his scar.

We trained hard. After lunch, the trainers let us have a break from training to rest. But we had to stay in the arena. The twins ran in circles, creating small tornadoes while the rest of us sat down to watch. I sat next to Jack, Max next to Ryan, and Julie next to Justin. X'zaver was near the river trying to see if his power worked on fish. He came and sat by Julie when he decided he couldn't.

Sense it was autumn, the trainers made the arena fit for the season. The leaves fell off the trees, the wether getting colder, and sometimes it rained. I liked it. I thought it was pretty.

The wind picked up, causing me to shiver. I was in shorts and a t-shirt. Bad planing on my part. Jack put a wing around me and I smiled. It made me warmer. I moved closer to Jack and in response, Jack moved his wing closer around me.

The twins's tornado was now picking up leaves. Ryan thought it was fun to throw sticks and rocks in there too. Ryan got close to the tornado to throw a big rock into it but he was too close. The tornado pulled him in. Justin, Jack, Max, Julie, and I stood up and watched as Ryan spun through the tornado and shot out the top. Jack flew up and caught Ryan as he fell. I checked on Ryan when Jack landed to make sure he was uninjured. He was fine, no scratches on him.

"That was fun! Can I do it again?" Ryan asked, his tail wagging.

"No. That was too dangerous. You might get hurt." Justin answered.

"But I didn't get hurt this time." Ryan protested.

"No." Justin repeated.

"Fine." Ryan sighed.

We then all sat down again, even the twins. Ryan busied himself by sharpening the ends of sticks. The trainers called us back after we had an about hour long break. With a groan, we got up and went back to training.

Back at home, it was my night to cook. I cooked pizza for dinner. We watched the news, which was boring sense nothing was on, then went to bed.

--------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you live the little love scene with Gene and Jack. Feel free to send me fanart, questions, or just a simple message. Don't forget to vote for the chapters you like. I'll talk to you later, bye!