X'zaver

Picture of X'zavier at the top.
--------------------------------------
The people that took Gene away also took me away. I was badly injured. They put a weird smelling cloth over my mouth that made me go to sleep. I didn't fight them, I thought they were helping me.

When I woke up, I felt immense pain. The people heard me scream and made me go to sleep again. The next time I woke up, I was in a room that looked like a hospital room. I stayed in that room for a week.

After the week was up, the nurses took off the bandages covering the right side of my face. I saw that I had a small scar next to my right eye. I asked why that was and the nurse just said that I was injured pretty bad. I didn't ask anything else.

Next Tuesday, when all my wounds have healed or have left a scar (which was only a cut on my back and the one next to my right we), two soldiers came and brought me to s bigger room where I saw Gene.

"X'zaver!" She happily cried, running to me.

"Gene!" I called back, running to her.

We met in the middle of the hallway and hugged. I winced when she touched my back so she moved her hands off my scar. We hugged for a minute before we let go.

"Where were you?" She asked.

I explained my story. "Then two soldiers brought me here and here we are." I finished.

Gene then introduced me to Jack, Max, Julie, Ryan, the twins, and Justin. Justin was kind of intimidating. I then made burritos for dinner and we watched the news. There was a report of another bombing in our hometown, which was Folsom. This time they bombed a neighborhood. It was Ande's neighborhood. Luckily, Ande survived. We watched the news until the trainers turned the television off then went to bed.