Julie

Today I had my friend Abby come over to hang out. Abby had dirty blonde hair, tan skin, and green eyes. Right now, we were watching The 100 on Netflix. It was about everyone on Earth having to go up to space in a spaceship called the Arc after a nuclear war. After three generations on the Arc -and after a problem occurred- they sent 100 prisoners to the ground to see if it is survivable. I liked it, it was cool. We were currently on the sixth episode. Max was letting me have time off so I could hang out with my friend. That was nice of him.

After we finished the episode, we were about to watch the next one when Max texted me. We turned off Netflix and went downstairs to find Max outside. He was sitting at the table near the hot tub on the computer. I looked on his screen and saw it was camera footage from two days ago from the lab.

"They left the lab." Max explained.

"Do you know where they are now?" I asked.

"Yea. They are on some island that the scientist owns. I could easily get to them but they have a lot of soldiers with them." Max answered.

"What if you threaten a city?" I suggested.

"That sounds good." Max agreed. "What if we get nuclear bombs and threaten to blow up the earth?"

"Perfect. I'll get the codes tomorrow. My friend is here today." I nodded.

"Okay. You can go." Max dismissed.

I left and Abby and I continued The 100. It was a really good show. We took breaks for food and the restroom but that's it. We watched our show until 4:30. We then played outside until dinner was ready. After dinner, we watched 3 more episodes before going to bed. I couldn't wait to capture Unit 15.