Julie

Today was different than usual. We entered the arena and warmed up, that never changed, but something else happened. After our warm up, the trainers brought us somewhere different. They brought us out of the arena, down the hall, and to the left. There they split us up. The boys went in the door on the left and the girls went into the door on the right.

Once inside, female soldiers that were guarding the doors -which there were two of- told us to change into the clothes on the table. We looked on the table and saw that there were two pairs of clothes each with a sticky not on it labeling which one was mine and which one was Gene's. I had a purple t-shirt, jeans, and black converse while Gene had a light green shirt, jean shorts, and light grey converse. Unlike Gene, I got sunglasses that, from the outside, hid my eyes.

We walked through the second door and emerged in a not-so-big not-so-small white room. There was a door on the opposite side and a table in the centre. The boys emerged through a door to our right as we did. We walked to the table where a man in a white coat was standing behind the table.

"Hello." The man greeted. He was a not-so-tan man with pale blonde hair and kind green eyes. "I am Dr. Johnson. I am he one that made you who you are now."

"So you are the one that gave us our...abilities." Gene said.

The doctor nodded. "Indeed I did."

"You took us from our homes and did experiments on us!" Ryan growled. "That hurt!"

"Calm down Ryan. I did so for the greater good. Before I can tell you what that means, you need to rescues Jack." Johnson soothed.

"Right through this door is a helicopter waiting to take you to where Jack is located." Johnson explained. "Before you go, I need to put a tracker in you."

He picked up a gun looking object that had a round tube on the back. "Julie, you can go first." He said, motioning for me to step forward with his free arm.

I stepped up and he grabbed my right arm. He flipped it over so that the palm of my hand was facing up and put the barrel of the gun on my forearm. He pulled the trigger and I felt something go inside my arm, only flinching a little. He let go of my arm and I looked at the spot where the thing went into my arm. It didn't leave a mark.

Once everyone else got a tracker, we went through the door behind the man. The door led to a staircase which we had to climb. We exited the staircase through a door and found that we were on a roof. We turned left, climbing yet another, smaller, staircase.

We were then on the edge of a helicopter landing spot with a black helicopter in the middle. The propellers we're spinning, indicating that it was ready to go. We climbed into the helicopter and sat in the sets, putting our seat-belts on. The soldiers in the helicopter gave us headphones with a microphone on it to put on. The doors then closed and we were off.