Justin

Picture above is of Justin.
--------------------------------------
Today we were doing an obstacle course in the arena. The trainers told us to stay in the room until they come and get us. We sat on the couch thinking of what the obstacle course would be like.

"I think they would make some hidden traps for us to avoid as well as make it through the course." Gene suggested.

"I think we would have to fight our way through." Jack added.

"I think there would be both." I offered.

"I agree." The twins agreed.

"That does make sense. It both tests our skills and how well we pay attention." Gene agreed.

We then heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw that it was the trainers. Drake was standing in front of two soldiers. We learned that one was a girl named Sophia and the other was a boy named Shawn.

"Come. The course is ready." Drake instructed.

We followed him to the arena. We saw that the forest was gone and replaced with concrete walls that looked like they formed a maze. There was a glass roof above the walls and more walls above that. Drake stopped us at the entrance to the first floor of the maze.

"You have one hour to finish the maze. Failure to complete results in getting locked in the maze for the night without dinner or breakfast." Drake explained. "Your time starts now."

We rushed into the maze right as he and the soldiers moved. Once inside, we got in teams of two. The twins were one, Max and Julie were another, Ryan and Jack the third, and Gene and I the last group. There were four ways to go. The twins went to the middle right, Max and Julie went to the farthest left, Ryan and Jack went to the middle left, and Gene and I went to the farthest right.

We had managed to get to what felt like the middle before being attacked. We fought the attackers off with little difficulty. After we won, we proceeded on our journey. We got to the second floor before we had trouble.

First I had to free Gene from a net, then we had to fight another group off. But we still got out of the maze in time. Surprisingly we beat the twins out of the maze. They probably got stuck in all the traps possible.

Julie and Max came out second. Then Ryan and Jack. Still no signs of the twins. We had eaten lunch and gotten back into the arena before the twins came out. They were injured and, surprisingly, tired. We didn't know why the twins were tired. They should have been out here first.

"We went in every way possible." Blake explained. "We even back tracked and went in different directions to find the right way through."

"For coming out of the maze last, Mason and Blake, you two have to stay in the maze tonight without dinner." Drake announced.

With a groan, the twins went into the maze. Drake locked it behind them. We then went back to the house room and ate dinner. It was Max's night to cook. He cooked sushi tonight. We watched the news once we got ready for bed. Nothing was on the news. We went to bed at 10:30.