Ryan

Today we trained. And the next. And the next. We trained for 4 days with no sign of Jack or Max. X'zaver contacted Jack a couple more times but we got the same thing every time. Jack was blindfolded, chained to a wall, with his wings tied to his back with chains. Whenever we tried to contact Max, Max would disconnect us so we quit trying to contact him.

On the fifth day, we got a clue. Jack's blindfold was off. He said he was in a cement cell at the back. The front of the cell had bars and an iron bar to his right. He could walk as far as the middle of his cell. In front of his cell across the room was another cell that looked like his. There was someone -or something- in it but it was lying on the ground at the back of the cell. He looked around the room and saw that it was all cement and had other cells on the walls. He saw someone coming and had to disconnect.

Julie was acting weird though. Whenever I tried to ask her something, she snapped at me. I stayed away from her. I didn't like how mean she became.

I trained with Lilly, the soldier that helped me train with my abilities. Today she was training me to fight with a dagger she gave me the first time we met. The dagger was small with a black handle. She gave me a holder for it too. It went around my waist and the handle was on my left side.

We trained in the clearing today. Yesterday, we trained in the trees. I was good at tree combat. I wasn't however good at open combat. There was nothing to hide behind or to climb.

Lilly set up some scarecrows randomly across the clearing while I looked at the forest. It's red, orange, and yellow leaves are on the ground and scarcely on the tree branches.

"Ready." She called.

I turned around and saw hay scarecrows dotting he grass. I ran at one, stabbing it in he heart. The next one had a toy gun that used a controller to shoot. I dodged the bullets and when I got to the scarecrow, I stabbed its throat. I continued to attack the other scarecrows.

We did exercises like this the rest of the morning. We had a break for lunch then continued to train the rest of the day. We trained all together later in the day which was good. I got to fight Gene once without weapons. I beat her.

For dinner, I cooked tacos. After dinner, we played Minecraft together. We had each built a base complete with farms and decorations and a nether hub with a portal to everyone's base. We had so much fun. The trainers let us stay up until 11:00 tonight.