X'zaver

The next day, we went to the now broken arena and cleaned up the mess. The men that attacked us were apart of some terrorist group. They not only got Jack, but they got Max too. Everyone else was here though. No one got seriously hurt, just a couple scraped here and there. Gene got some, but they healed almost as soon as she got them; it took only a couple seconds to heal.

We first cleaned up the glass that had rained down when the men broke into the arena. We, and a couple soldiers, split up and went around the arena picking up any glass that we see and putting them in a trash bag that we had. When I was just passing the door, Drake pulled me aside. He led me into the hallway and closed the door.

"I need you to contact Jack." Drake explained.

"Okay." I nodded.

"You stay here and I'll pick up the glass for you. Tell me when you've finished." Drake instructed, grabbing the trash bag from me.

When he left, I put my fingers on my scar and closed my eyes, searching for Jack with my mind. I found him and made the connection.

"Hey, Jack, where are you?" I mind called.

"I don't know." Jack answered. "These people took me and blindfolded me."

"Can you feel around for your surroundings?"

"No. I'm chained to a wall by a metal collar around my neck and my hands are handcuffed together. They tied my wings to by back with chains. Please tell the trainers. These people are hurting me and not giving me much food."

"Okay. I will." I promised. I then disconnected us. Opening my eyes, I walked into the arena and found Drake. I explained everything to him.

"And they aren't feeding him much food either." I finished. My friends have come to listen to the story.

"We have to save him!" Gene exclaimed.

"We will. Once we find out his location, I will send you 7 and a couple soldiers to rescue him." Drake agreed. "But right now we have to repair the arena and train. Once I find his location, I will send you in right away."

Cleaning up the glass took a half an hour. After that, we cleaned up the arena, picking up debris and bullet shells that littered the ground. Once the arena was clean, we went back into the room. Julie cooked hamburgers for dinner. Instead of watching the news, we talked about how we thought Jack was doing.

"He must be in pain." Gene fretted. "And lonely. I wish they took me instead of him."

"Someone has a crush." I smiled, nudging her in the arm.

"I do not!" She exclaimed.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"That's enough!" Justin interrupted. We went silent. "Stop behaving like little kids."

"We will." Gene and I said in unison.

We then went back to thinking about Justin. Ryan brought up Max and we were wondering how he was doing.

"Do you think they took away his arms and legs?" Ryan asked.

"Ryan!" Julie gasped. "Of course not!"

"I was just asking." Ryan mumbled.

"What if Max is working for them?" Mason asked.

"That's ridiculous!" Justin half laughed.

The trainers rung a clock sounding bell on the speakers, telling us to go to bed. We did, thinking of Jack and Max.

'What if Mason is right?' I thought.