Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV-

This day is the worst day of this entire year. I am a goddamn human but people like my colleagues and other psychiatrists just try their best to get on my nerves.

Anger isn't good for a psychiatrist! But still I have issues with it, because of what? Some fuckers in my life... Just like to trigger it.

Ever since the morning I was busy attending patients and they still have audacity to give me more work, or more like their work.

Useless pieces of shit...

I am so fucking exhausted, hungry and sleepy. But still, I will have to deliver a very important document of my so called boss. Oh and even his bag. What the fuck was he doing? Shifting his life-stocks? Old hag...
Someday, he'll forget his wig. Then he will call me like 'Mr. Jeon! I actually forgot my wig, will you please bring it to me. Or do one thing, deliver it at my doorstep. Thankyou!' Fucker thinks I'm his owned delivery guy.

Old shit, the amount of curses coming out of my mouths really doesn't show that I'm a fucking psychiatrist. So fucking fantastic!

Soon after a long talk and swears, I reached at his house. Without any further delay, I rang his doorbell.

5 fucking minutes have passed and still no one opened the door. Am I a joke to you, you retarded fuckface!

Soon, I heard shuffling sound and not even caring to eavesdrop, I again pressed my finger on the doorbell. But this time, a bit too long. A loud noise echoed in the surrounding, but I couldn't care less. I'm not a useless co-worker of that asshole. I have shits to do and here he is taking forever to just open the door.

Soon, after an eternity the door was opened. That bastard was there, standing or more like panting.

"What was the rush?" He asked while catching his breath. Might as well chock you.

"Your stuff, take it and don't make others deliever it here. Because if you do, next time... I will fucking blast your doorbell. Not a good signal boss..." Handing him his stuff, a bit too harshly, I left from that house. So fucking tiring. I just want to eat something and sleep the fuck away.

What am I supposed to do now? Eat at home, mom will bombard me with tons of questions which I have no energy left to answer. So, shall I call Jimin hyung? No, he will be disturbed. He is a secretary of a businessman for fuck's sake Jeon Jungkook! What are you thinking?

Shaking my head in confliction, I sighed in defeat. So, the restaurant it is! Bravo...

I quickly took out my phone and opened Google Maps. Searched up the best restaurants near me, more like NEAR ME!
I am fucking hungry bitches!
I have been running ever since the morning, then the sessions with some psychos doesn't really help in this situation.

Soon I found a preferable resto to eat, hmm Memoría huh? Unique...

Doesn't matter...

Walking towards the shown direction of my food. God, food is life. My love!

I'm just so done with my life, but I'm still going on, just because of you...
My Food, My Baby!

Here I come Memoría. I want fucking food...
I'm coming my food, my love!