Chapter 14

Taeri walked out of her sister's house after bidding her goodbye. She walked towards her car and got inside it. Few minutes later, she was almost about to reach her house when three motorbikes started to follow her making her increase her car's speed.

Meanwhile in Jeon's residence, Jinha served breakfast for Jungkook who ate it all in haste. She sighed at his behaviour.

"You could've woken up a bit early..." She states while staring at her son who gulped water in his glass all in one go and glared at her.

"I was tired... and now, I'm in hurry! I've so many appointments today..." With that Jungkook hurried out of his house and bounced into his car, starting it.

He was almost about to reach when he got a call from Rhea. He sighed and stopped his car across the street to pick it up.

You don't have to hurry, five of the appointments are postponed to next week

Thank you very much for this info Rhea! You made my day

I know, come safely!

Yeah I wi--

He was about to say yes when he saw a car passed by the street with full speed. With that speed he couldn't make it out if it was a male or female driving. He later understood why the driver sped all the way when he saw three motorbikes following it with same speed. He clenched his jaw and scoffed.

"I've got time..." He muttered and smirked.

______

Taeri sped up even more when she saw one of the motorbiker almost near her car. But he attempts failed when she saw how two motorbikes overtook her and this made her stop the car. She helplessly stared at them as they got off their motorbikes.

She glanced at her phone and attempted to call Taehyung first but it wasn't possible due to network problem in deep streets. She tried calling police but it never reached.

She was about to open her car's door when she heard a honk coming from right behind her car. She looked back to see a black car. Soon she saw a young man coming out of it and she sighed in relief. She then again hurried and dailed Taehyung number and called him but still failed.

She glanced back to see the young man who slowly walked towards his backseat and took out a baseball bat from it. Motorbikers stared at him in confusion. One of them scoffed and came forward.

"Hey you assfuck! Why the hell are you here, huh? Get lost... I'm warning you!" He growled while gritting his teeth making Jungkook snicker.

"Shut up man, I'm here to steal that pretty car! It looks quite expensive..." Jungkook said and mentally slapped himself for the shitty reasoning.

I'm getting myself in trouble... Woohoo!

"Why dude? Yours looks fine as hell..." Other man said while staring at Jungkook in confusion.

"Nah...want more!" Jungkook exclaimed and yawned. Taeri watched all the drama infront of her eyes and all her hopes crashed when she saw the new young man said that he is also here to steal. But he didn't look like a thief to her. She was sure that he will do something to save her... That's what she hoped.

"Get the fuck away man! We saw this car first and now it's ours!" The third one who was silent all this while finally spoke and came forward to slam his fist on the car but was harshly stopped by the hit he got from the now smirking man. He immediately retrieved his hand back while staring at Jungkook in fury.