Chapter 44

"You know I'm just pregnant, not dying right?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was still sitting on his bed in the hospital cabin of his. With laptop on his lap, searching about books based on pregnancy, totally focused on that, he just hummed.

"Look I just found a book named Vagina Bible, the fuck is that..." he mumbled as he observed the ratings and reviews on the said book while squinting his eyes.

"Do I look like I need to hear that shit? Just get one damn pregnancy book Taehyung!" Jungkook hissed. "Damn stop it grandma I got it. I was just exploring." He reasoned while rolling his eyes. "So stop exploring Dora the deaf bitch!" Got the response from the pregnant male.

"Damn can you just not piss me off already?" Taehyung whined after shutting his laptop close. "Wow so I'm pissing you off now? What's the next stage? You gonna cheat? Come on, I bet you won't get anybody as good as me!" Jungkook sassed making Taehyung stare at him, dumbfounded.

"Who the fuck told you I can cheat on YOU?" Taehyung asked emphasizing that you. "Well who cares? You just try to do that shit, I will shred your freaking name off this Kims Company, as my husband, as my baby daddy, as the freaking son of Kims. You gon get banished. I bet you on my life. Try me." Jungkook put up an open warning and Taehyung couldn't do anything but sit there, speechless.

If this wasn't enough the Kims and Jeons entered inside the room while cheering happily.

"My my! I'm going to become a grandma now!!" Taeri yelled and hugged Jungkook and so did Jinha. "Im so freaking happy that my baby is going to have his own baby. How fast did the time pass my my..." Jinha cried as she stroked Jungkook's cheek making his eyes teary.

"Momma...I'm still your baby, no matter what. I want you both to be my mothers now so I can be the same." He held Taeri's and Jinha's hands and kissed them. "The way you taught me and my husband, till now everything was perfect, well except for the reason my husband was coming for therapy... everything was going good, I want it to be good ahead as well. I am so freaking scared if I could even be a good parent let alone a wife. I'm already pissing my husband off haha..." Jungkook tried to joke but tears escaped his eyes making everybody to glare at Taehyung.

"What the hell did you say? My Jungkookie is never pissing off anyone, and if he is doing that to you... Go drown inside that toilet seat, I couldn't believe you are so reckless, couldn't you understand how vulnerable he is?" Taeri scolded Taehyung who just stared at Jungkook with shocked face.

"Mom you don't know what he said, he said that if I tried to cheat on him, he would banish me-" "As he should!" Yoongi interrupted with a salute directed at Jungkook who just chuckled.

"This family is not mine, I'm a fucking adopted lamb here!" Taehyung whined and knelt down before Jungkook's stomach.

"Baby come save your dadda. I'm tired already!" He cried and Jungkook smiled at his silly husband. He stroked his husband's hair and made him look at himself.

"Y'know we all love you, right?" He asked in a playful voice. "Y'know I'm excited for future too, right?" Taehyung asked back with an affirming smile. "You both know we are with you as well, right?" Jimin piped in with a chuckle.

"I'm so excited now...I've already planned so much!" Taesung cheered. "Yes, I'm going to show the pictures of my son and son in law to everyone, saying how happy they are-" Jinha stopped Jungmin who was going with his flow.

"I will be there you at every stage, we are a family afterall haha." Jungmin ended. "I'm going to tell Taehyung's embarrassing shits to the baby." Yoongi snickered when he got a death glare from soon to be dad who was still leaning on Jungkook's stomach.

"Like what?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Like how he named his first dog Tickles and said he would name his baby the same. When we asked him why he said he wants to marry a dog, get a baby doggy and live with dogs just because he loves them alot haha..." the family laughed at the childish theory.

"Are you happy that you didn't marry a dog?" Jungkook asked as he cupped Taehyung's face. "Well I did marry a bitch. With that attitude, that he even barks and bites. I'm happy that I married one of their own species." Taehyung said as he licked Jungkook's index finger earning a smack on his face.

"Get out!" Jungkook kicked him out. "But baby, y'know dogs are cute right?" Taehyung asked from outside. "No! Especially bitches!" Jungkook hissed from inside. "Hey shut up! I love my bitch okay! You cannot say anything to him!" Taehyung argued as he banged the door. Jimin sighed as he opened it.

"Avoid using curses now that he's pregnant, will you?" He advised and let him enter. "I want him to realise how much I love that bunny faced bitch of mine. What a nut he is for kicking me out!" Taehyung accused as he placed himself beside his wife, cuddling his stomach again.

The family watched as Jungkook softly later started stroking Taehyung's head and laid down.

If this is what happens when timings are right, then everyone would wait for theirs willingly.

To be continued...