Chapter 38

Taehyung entered back in his room to find Jungkook still sleeping peacefully. He felt jealous, even he wanted to sleep but guess he can't because he didn't take it up his ass.

It was stupid but Taehyung being childish poured and took the pillow that Jungkook was cuddling to and replaced it with himself. He snuggled into his wife's chest to find it moving up and down rhythmically.

"Wake upp Jungkookiee!" He sang and coughed because he has used his tongue and throat a bit too much. Jungkook groaned at the voice and pushed Taehyung away only to get pulled back. He whined opening his eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" He whined with slight open eyes. "Because our anniversary day is yet to end!" Taehyung exclaimed while giving him a charming boxy smile which automatically lifted the corners of Jungkook's lips.

"Ohh...shit! What's the time?" Jungkook got up with a jerk, while his chin hit Taehyung's jaw. The immediate action made Jungkook groan as he tried to massage his back then glared at Taehyung who was still holding his aching jaw.

"You broke my fucking back! What a bastard, go and prepare bath for me!" Jungkook accused+ordered his husband who pouted but obeyed walking towards bathroom leaving Jungkook groaning.

"But it was very...good!" Jungkook moaned at the thought of having his husband inside him again.

While Taehyung clearly heard it, smiling ear to ear he prepared warm bubble bath for his beloved.

"Taehyung!" He got a call from Jungkook, upon looking at his wife, he saw him making grabby hands towards himself. Smiling sweetly, he picked him up and in the process the sheets fell off making Jungkook totally naked in his arms, he hid his face in Taehyung's neck indicating he's still shy.

"Awwh, don't be shy baby, it's all I've seen and tasted so there's nothing to be shy about...relax!" Taehyung assured and kissed Jungkook's temple.

He slowly put Jungkook in the bath tub causing Jungkook to moan in relief. "Stay and enjoy your bath... I will be back." With that Taehyung left to pick up outfits for them and few accesories for his wife as Jungkook loves them.

"Are you done?" He asked Jungkook who nodded, eyes still close. "Okay let me get you out..." he grabbed Jungkook and placed him near the sink who groaned in discomfort. "What's wrong?" He asked. "It's still paining!" Jungkook whined almost in crying voice.

"I will give to pain killers and will massage you okay, you will feel better. Come on!" With that he picked him up and placed him on the bed. He looks at the stained sheets and groaned, he picked Jungkook again and placed him on the couch, then changed the sheets to find blood on it. He observed it and then looked back at Jungkook who stared at him with his big doe eyes.

"You....were on your period?" Taehyung asked with guilty expression making Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. "N-no! Wtf no!! Why would I agree to have sex if I was on my period, you dumbfuck!" Jungkook denied but Taehyung showed him the blood stained sheets. "Look! What's this? Do you think I'm a fool? A desperate pervert who wanted to fuck you?" Taehyung asked in a guilty tone.

"Taehyung no! It's because...how come you don't know?!" Jungkook groaned in frustration. "What do you mean?" He asked in confusion. "It's because... I'm...I mean I was a virgin!" Jungkook yelled then closed his eyes for a snarky remark but he didn't get one. So he opened his eyes only to find Taehyung frowning at him. "So was I Jungkook! What that has to do with this?"

This man is the dumbest one alive!

Jungkook groaned and kicked Taehyung's leg, both groaned... One because of the hit and other because the movement he made.

"If a virgin loses his virginity then this is the motherfucking proof!" Jungkook yelled, now Taehyung went silent.

"Ohh..."

"Now please put that sheets into laundry!" Jungkook's command made him get out of his thoughts and he rushed towards the washing machine.

This is so exhausting!

To be continued....