Chapter 41 [M]

Jungkook and Taehyung were getting ready because Taesung asked them both to finally claim their respective position of heads of the company since he wanted to finally retire now.

"Damn you don't know how to tie a tie?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows cockily. "What's the big deal?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"No deal." Saying Jungkook pulled him by his collar colliding their bodies together. "Damn you seem to have something planned huh?" Asked a very surprised Taehyung as he placed his hands on Jungkook's waist. "Feels good when you're close..." Jungkook confessed.

"What about...when I'm inside you?" Taehyung asked while squeezing his waist. "That's a very different feeling!" Jungkook replied and grabbed the tie from Taehyung's hand and started doing his work.

"Feels very good for me to be inside you though, I admit that." Taehyung said while winking at him. "Stop seducing me!" Jungkook ordered and attempted to choke Taehyung with the tie. "Shit! You're kinky!" Taehyung accused as he rubbed Jungkook's back sensually.

"Don't talk!" Jungkook hissed as he finished his work. He then stared at Taehyung in the eyes and it was his biggest mistake because if not by any touching then Taehyung was seducing him with his eyes.

"Give in Jungkook. I want you!" Taehyung growled. "Have me." Jungkook mumbled and gave in, smashing his lips on Taehyung's.

If kissing like wild animals wasn't enough for Jungkook, he pushed Taehyung and slammed his back against the wall, trailing his kisses all the way down to his jaw and neck but suddenly he stopped.

"Shit no. I won't waste my efforts, you cannot undress! Not the tie atleast!" Jungkook cursed and grabbed Taehyung's biceps bringing him to the bed.

"The pants." He ordered and Taehyung immediately was out of them. While Jungkook went into the closet and came with another tie making Taehyung frown.

"On the bed Taehyung." He commanded but Taehyung didn't move an inch, still confused. "Baby...on the fucking bed. Now!" Jungkook again ordered while gritting his teeth and this time, Taehyung indeed obeyed for his own good.

Jungkook then straddled his lap shifting comfortably making Taehyung's eyes go wide. Jungkook shushed his lips when Taehyung was about to ask something. He grabbed Taehyung's hands and kissed on the knuckles, staring right into his hazel orbs.

"You trust me, right?" He asked Taehyung. "I do." Taehyung replied while blinking his eyes.

After hearing that, Jungkook smile satisfyingly. He grabbed Taehyung's hands and tied them together, right above his head.

"I like this view." Jungkook commented with a sly grin.

"What's your plan baby?" Taehyung asked unsurely. "You assumed me to be your submissive? Nah... you'll see what I am now." Jungkook said as he grabbed Taehyung's clothed crotch, squeezing it moving his hand up and down in the rhythm earning a low moan from his husband.

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes and saw that evil glint. Jungkook leaned in against his crotch and slowly started sliding off Taehyung's underwear by using his teeth, still staring into Taehyung's eyes. While Taehyung threw his head back against the headboard, he wanted to touch Jungkook. He wanted to grabbed him by his hair and fuck the shit out of him but sadly he couldn't.

"Aww baby... you're hard?" Jungkook asked in a girly voice while caressing his cock and licking his lips before taking it all inside his mouth earning a loud moan from Taehyung.

"Please J-jungkook!" Taehyung pleaded shaking his tied hands to anyhow set himself free. But he failed and slumped back when Jungkook was now giving his a mind-blowing blowjob. When Jungkook observed his husband's expression knowing that he was about to cum, he backed off earning a groan from Taehyung.

"Jungkook fuck! Why!?" "Because it's not supposed to end this way hubby..." Jungkook said while caressing his jaw and kissing him again with much force making Taehyung to kiss back with same energy.

"I will give you a strip show." He stated and Taehyung instantly sat up straight, eyes wide open, licking his lips in anticipation. "Ready! Very ready!" He said vigorously nodding his head making Jungkook chuckle.

He got up and took off his jacket and played with his chain. "No! Let that be!" Taehyung said. "Why?" "I like it, on you. I would like to fuck you while that chain being present on your neck, please!" Taehyung pleaded.
"Fair enough." Nodded Jungkook.

Then started unbuttoning his shirt and when finally done, he took it off throwing it into some corner of the room and walked towards Taehyung.

"You're not naked!" Taehyung groaned. Jungkook smirked and grabbed his jaw bringing it close to his waist. "Unzip my zipper." He commanded making Taehyung hiss. "Are you serious?" Taehyung snapped showing a funny face. "You obey or stay the way you are until your dad barges inside our room." Jungkook said, folding his arms against his chest while Taehyung just stared at the place his hands were folding against.

"They've grown, aren't they?" He asked, completely in daze. "Stop Taehyung what the fuck!" Jungkook smacked his cheek lightly when Taehyung leaned in to lick his chest.

"Do what you're told to!" He ordered making Taehyung nod. He leaned in and started dragging the zipper down by his teeth, completely unzipping it and the pants fell on the floor. Giving even more area for Taehyung's hungry eyes to ogle at. He leaned in licking his waist making Jungkook close his eyes.

"You're so good at whatever you do Taehyung, how the fuck!" Jungkook groaned and pulled Taehyung towards his chest by his hair.

Taehyung quickly attached his lips on his red nub, snuggling his face into another making Jungkook moan out loud. "Enough of this." Jungkook cursed and sat on Taehyung's cock slowly sliding it inside him.

Both of them groaned at the pleasurable sensation and Taehyung snuggled his head into Jungkook's neck, biting onto it creating new hickies.

Slowly adjusting to his size, Jungkook started moving and this time Taehyung growled. "Get me out of this Jungkook otherwise it won't end up well!"

"Yes baby...wait a second." Jungkook moaned again when he felt Taehyung is now deep inside him causing him to stop his movements.

He flinched when Taehyung bite him hard near the neck asking him to untie him, giving in Jungkook managed to get him out of the tight knot he tied and once he did, Taehyung quickly slammed him back down on the bed and hovered over him.

"You teased me enough." He said and started thrusting faster as Jungkook screamed louder, head hitting the headboard but stopped when Taehyung placed his hand between them.

Taehyung pulled out and again slammed in, very deep inside. He took Jungkook's leg and placed it on his shoulder and started thrusting harder in that angle as Jungkook threw his head back.

"I'm close, you want me to cum inside you?" "Yes! Deep inside me!" Jungkook replied in a desperate tone. "As my wifey wish." Taehyung panted as he started thrusting slower but harder this time and Jungkook screamed. "I'm cumming! Fuck!" "Yes cum for me..." Taehyung said and leaned down kissing Jungkook, gulping down his moans.

Both panted but Taehyung still didn't pull out. "You started this, but I loved it. How do you know such stuff you kinky little freak!" Taehyung asked as he tickled a drained out Jungkook. "It's just my skill." Jungkook lazily winked at him.

"How are we going to get ready? Will you be able to come? You wanna sleep?" Taehyung asked in concern. "Atleast your tie isn't ruined." Jungkook smiled lazily blinking his eyes.

"Its stained in cum..." Taehyung showed him. "That's hot!" Jungkook commented while laughing. "I'll go showing this tie off, It's My Wifey's Cum On Me Fellas!" Taehyung exclaimed sarcastically.

"That idea... isn't very bad. Now go! Get ready! I'm going to take a nap." Jungkook said while closing his eyes but was jerked awake when Taehyung carried him.

"You aren't sleeping, we're going together!" Taehyung declared. "I can't even walk!" Jungkook exclaimed but he only got reply as-

"I will be carrying my queen everywhere today."