Chapter 19

It was a busy Monday. Just like usual for Jungkook. He was tired but determined to get through that shitty day. He was having only one session, that was of Kim Taehyung whom he was dreading to meet. Well, he considered what Jimin explained and that convinced him enough to let it go. Nothing could work between them anyway.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung is here, waiting in the session room." Rhea barged and left as soon as she was done announcing the arrival of the last one for the day.

Jungkook sighed as he made his way towards his session room. Once he reached, he slowly opened the door to see Taehyung sitting on the sofa. His expressions were unreadable which amused Jungkook.

"Hello there, ready for the session?" He asked while sitting and glancing at Taehyung.

"Totally."

"Fine, what topics you want to discuss today?" Jungkook asked, tone soft.

"Just ask away whatever you want, I don't have time." Taehyung spat, in a low tone.

"Uh-huh? We aren't in an interview Sir." Jungkook said while smiling sarcastically making Taehyung sigh.

"Just finish this please, I've to write so many things." Taehyung pleaded.

"I know that, but let me handle this with my speed." Jungkook said while making himself comfortable on the sofa. Both were sitting on the opposite edges of the sofa.

"What do you despise?" Jungkook asked while taking out his file. According to his father's info, Taehyung had some severe anger issues.

"I despise? Many things!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Tell me then. Let me know."

"Over-aggresive people. Self-conserved, bitchy people." Taehyung started listing.

"Example perhaps?"

"How about, you?" Taehyung answered.

"Wow... me? Glad to know." Jungkook said while smiling bitterly. But the pang in his heart was still there.

"What else you despise in society?"

"Stereotypical norms, racism and bullying ofcourse. Even peer pressure. But the most devastating is, when someone is trying to accept their real self...people throw them into asylums and into the arms of y'all. They make them think that they're abnormal. Shit, that's so cruel, isn't it?"

"Ahh.. ofcourse that's c-cruel." Jungkook stuttered.

"So... That's it?" Taehyung asked.

"What about...um issues like drugging people and...um like human trafficking?" Jungkook asked, hesitance evident in his tone.

"Why are you asking this to me?" Taehyung asked while frowning.

"Well, you remember once I caught you watching porn?" Jungkook asked.

"I do, what about that?" Taehyung asked in an unbothered tone, but deep inside he was very much bothered.

"You support pornography?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Who said that? Ofcourse I don't." Taehyung snapped.

"Then you watched it? For what?" Jungkook asked.

"Why all of sudden we're on this topic?" He asked while frowning.

"Well you see, I guess I've all the answers. You watched it to satisfy yourself?" Jungkook trued to provoke him.

"No I didn't, it was for my writing use." Taehyung said while staring at his lap. Cheeks flushed.

"Oh writing? So you know how porn is filmed?" Jungkook asked.

"You are asking as if you do." Taehyung scoffed.

"It's not as simple as it seems, you never know if the individuals performing that inappropriate acts are even consented. Isn't it a type of human trafficking?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung silent.

"We never go through all this right? Just for satisfaction or educational purposes we watch 'em." Jungkook said while emphasizing on educational purposes more.

"This actually makes sense." Taehyung muttered.

"I know right? And by giving even one view to them makes you a supporter of human trafficking or even worse like rape? We never know..."  

"Wow... I never thought such things would also be so..." Taehyung trailed while staring at Jungkook in amusement.

"Anyways just tell me now, will you continue to watch 'em?"

"No shit dude. I would never even look at them. Might as well find a partner for myself." Taehyung said while getting up, ready to leave. But his steps came to halt when he heard a snort.

"Partner? You're literally virgin, man!" Jungkook snickered making Taehyung red by the real fact.

"You don't know Mr. Jeon!" Taehyung said while shaking his head.

"I know Mr.Kim, I know more than you're aware of!" Jungkook said while smirking.

"Hope you'll use the info for good purpose then. I gotta go!" Taehyung said.

"I will be waiting for your book Taehyung-shi!!" Jungkook yelled from the session room while a sly grin on his face. Meanwhile when Taehyung heard the yelling, he smiled shyly, biting his lips. He became more determined to complete it.

Important lessons are taught by many, but we follow only theirs who have that effect on us.